Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks for the update Dolly. How did you get the info about ICE. I know our newspapers up here are nothing but liberal and owned by the New York Times. (What is your first clue. LOL) It's good that inside people can get this information out.

N. CA has a real problem of having honest reporting, whether it is local television or papers. We need a real outlet to start getting it out.

I'm not sure Glenn Beck would unless he had someone to interview on it or Neal Cavuto. They are worth a try.
    One of the Minuteman members from that area posted it on one of the anti-illegal websites. He is good friends with the husband and wife.

I definitely know what you mean about some papers/news stations censoring "EVERYTHING" if it is about illegals.

If you notice in the comments from the article that I posted, the moderator of the paper even put in a comment that they were deleting all comments if they referred to illegals!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Thanks for the update Dolly. How did you get the info about ICE. I know our newspapers up here are nothing but liberal and owned by the New York Times. (What is your first clue. LOL) It's good that inside people can get this information out.

N. CA has a real problem of having honest reporting, whether it is local television or papers. We need a real outlet to start getting it out.

I'm not sure Glenn Beck would unless he had someone to interview on it or Neal Cavuto. They are worth a try.
    One of the Minuteman members from that area posted it on one of the anti-illegal websites. He is good friends with the husband and wife.

I definitely know what you mean about some papers/news stations censoring "EVERYTHING" if it is about illegals.

If you notice in the comments from the article that I posted, the moderator of the paper even put in a comment that they were deleting all comments if they referred to illegals!!!

Yep, lets not tell the truth in journalism in California whatever we do. I might hurt our image of tolerance or our big business of agriculture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sending this terribly sad report to Lou Dobbs/CNN, MSNBC, and FOX as an I-Report!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

Yep, lets not tell the truth in journalism in California whatever we do. I might hurt our image of tolerance or our big business of agriculture.
    It is not just California, it is happening throughout the country!!!

This is one of the reasons that La Raza is on their campaign to stop "hate speech"----against Dobbs, Beck, etc.

They want to turn the US into a bannana republic!!

May God Bless Lilian, she is in my prayers...and I wish her a speedy recovery.

I also hope they get her family here so she has help, she will surely need it..

May Bush, Chertoff and all their cronies pay one day for the crimes against Americans!!

This makes me feel so sick, such an avoidable accident!!! and a real tragedy.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Actually we need Lilli's story on Fox News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's really irritating is if it was reversed this illegal would get full medical coverage. Lili, however, won't because she is here legally.

Contact info for Napa Valley Register

Publisher
    Brenda Speth
    bspeth@napanews.com

Editor
    Bill Kisliuk
    bkisliuk@napanews.com

Every time we have one of these horrible stories of Americans being victimized by illegal alien drunks, criminals and the like....we should be faxing the stories directly to both the Senate offices and campaign offices of Hillary, Obama and Juan McCain as well as La RAZA and LULAC. Let them not ignore that. I know it'll irk them for there is no defense that they can raise and their cries of racism remain hollow.

Good to see people are at least reading this story, it is the 3rd time posted which makes me wonder, yes this man is an illegal, John is a retired police officer he used his background to find out. He has put the pressure on the authorities and his bail has been revoked.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast