Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

thanks for all your thoughts prayers and support John Clark

Quote Originally Posted by johnclark
    thanks for all your thoughts prayers and support John Clark
    Thank you for visiting us John.

Hard to imagine what all you and your family are going through.

Our prayers are with you all.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you,fellow patriots .Remember this happens everyday several times across our country we must stop this maddness. Stay strong and dont give up the fight. This terrible lesson will only give us more strength to fight on we cant give up......for the sake of our children .
    god bless John Clark

johnclark,

Unfortunately it is happening throughout the country on a daily basis. We will never give up the fight. We will only fight harder.

Please let your wife know your family is in the thoughts and prayers of patriots across the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Why does this fishwrap not report his legal status? Probably because the reporter doesn't bother to check on it. Then they just zap posters comments who mention it.
    had_e, I noticed that too.

The main stream media is dishonest. I can't even call what they do reporting because they manipulate the news.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you,fellow patriots .Remember this happens everyday several times across our country we must stop this maddness. Stay strong and dont give up the fight. This terrible lesson will only give us more strength to fight on we cant give up......for the sake of our children .
    god bless John Clark
    I'm so sorry for your wife's injuries and the tragic circumstances for you and your family. Please keep in mind we have a tremendous community here at AIPAC that hold you in our prayers.

I knew this guy was an illegal alien.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Added to Home Page
    http://www.alipac.us/article2940.html

Adding John, Lilian and family to prayer list.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

god bless John Clark
    John I live in Sonoma County so I know what we are up against up here. The ag industry just doesn't want these things out. I pray for Lili and you're family.

I have sent your story to Glenn Beck of HLN, Neal Cavuto of Fox News, John Gibson of Fox News, and Bill O'Reilly of Fox News.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast