Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chilena
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm proud of being brown.
    Are you also proud of being an American - only? Do you have an American flag on your Brown Pride shirt?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Short timmer.

My goat is getting excited.

chilena,

If you really believe in equality, as I do then you would be offended by the racial implications of one race moving to replace another. By the way, I know my God is superior to any other god. I don't see the humor in that either.

Cribster, that's a replica of a Chicano male and he has long hair.

Dixie
    Ah, thanks Dixie. I'm not much of a collector of Hispanic dolls, I can however tell the difference when it comes to real people......most of the time.

I'm proud of being brown.
    Are you also proud of being an American - only? Do you have an American flag on your Brown Pride shirt?
    Yes. Is that a problem? I fly both flags. I'm proud of my heritage and background, and proud and grateful for the life I was gifted here in America. I'm not allowed to stand for both? I believe I am.

Yes. Is that a problem? I fly both flags.
    Which two flags do you fly? Have you ever extensively visited your "hispanic country" of origin?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ever thought of going back to Mexico and flying your flag there? Maybe explore your "heritage" a little more indepth...

Come on honey, if you were raised in America, then your heritage is AMERICAN. Period.

My ancestors come from Scotland. But I don't fly the Scottish flag.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes. Is that a problem? I fly both flags.
    Which two flags do you fly? Have you ever extensively visited your "hispanic country" of origin?
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Ever thought of going back to Mexico and flying your flag there? Maybe explore your "heritage" a little more indepth...

Come on honey, if you were raised in America, then you're heritage is AMERICAN. Period.

My ancestors come from Scotland. But I don't fly the Scottish flag.
    I'm not Mexican. Hense the user name. I'm Chilean. I have spent my whole life learning about myself and where I came from. I have very open and supportive parents, and have also found my birthfamily and regardless of where I was raised, my roots are still there. I am going there in November, just bought my tickets today. If you don't feel a sense of pride, feel free to not fly your ancestors flag. But that just doesn't apply to me.

Point being, I can be both. And STILL think that stupid shirt is amusing. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

If you think that shirt is amusing, then you're not very bright. I don't think you think very intellectually. Actually, you sound like a bit of a bimbo who is a bit of a "simple" thinker. Someone like you WOULD find that shirt amusing.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

If you think that shirt is amusing, then you're not very bright. I don't think you think very intellectually. Actually, you sound like a bit of a bimbo who is a bit of a "simple" thinker. Someone like you WOULD find that shirt amusing.
    Nope. I just have a sense of humor and don't take things as seriously as others. You're right - architects don't think very intellectually at all. Sorry to see my enlightened demeanor got you all worked up. Have some water.

Simple-minded people never do.

Simple-minded people never do.
    Assumptions. For cute.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast