Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I don't really know any other way to put it, except '

Like you said, some may be borderline - but it simply means that they have control now and we white people ahd better get used to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As you all know, I have a twisted mind. What all the "brown people" aka Reconquistas from South of the border don't realize is that in a few generations they will be white.

Now I'm being serious here.

The further away from the equator you are the lighter the skin tones of the population. It's a natural occurrence that they can't control.

They call it "browning of America", when actually they will be turning white.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about the wrong number posting.
    The company "NACO" should be contacted as well I think.

If there is any bright side to this it is that the fools buying these shirts will
    "Americanizing" themselves by buying (literally) into American fashion and culture.

Whoa dixie you came across a dousy. I'll try to reach them too.

I've never paid that much for a t-shirt?! What's up with that (as they say)?

That's like those little figurines my kids got last year in the Pizza Hut toy thing. One was a latina holding a sign saying Chicana Power.

"I've read all the posts above but I still really don't get what "Brown is the new White" is supposed to mean."

Typically, White America has been the group in which opportunity, wealth, privilige and power are associated. White Americans have been and continue to be the 'majority'. "Brown" people of hispanic/latin american heritage want what White Americans have...opportunity, wealth, privilige, power AND MAJORITY STATUS. This wouldn't be a problem for Americans (All Americans, not just whites) EXCEPT those 'Brown' people want these things in OUR HOMELAND, and at OUR EXPENSE. Not just $dollar$ expense. To continue to allow the rape, pillage and plunder of our nation by ANY outside ethnic, religious or cultural group will be the downfall for us all.

That is my interpretation of 'Brown is the new White'.

They could have all that white people have just working for it and being more responsible. I just don't think it's fair to have tax payer funded wealth while they make all kinds of irresponsible life decisions and then oops! at the end they want to be successful. Life doesn't work that way.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I'll just be blunt, in Mexico the lighter your skin is the higher your social status. They are importing those ideas with them. Something America outgrew and overcame. Just look at photographs of Mexico's political leaders. They are one shade away from being white. The elites of Mexico have light completions and there is the connection between light skin and the oligarchy, the elites.

They don't come from a country of equality and they are importing their bad ideas about race and ethnicity that just does not fit into American culture.

I'm telling you, you get to far away from the equator, that's just going to happen.

Dixie

I called the Customer service rep, and she did not know what I was talking about. She then directed me to call the Corporate office in NY.

wow, another American Icon down the toliet.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Atlanta has a HUGE concentration of Hispanics. We drove through nearby Duluth, GA. yesterday and were once again stunned. There are numerous signs in Spanish and Korean with no English translation.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast