Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh ya.....I can't just see the human compassion for the love of fellow man just enveloping them in an aura of white light..... I see that as an old man who tripped and fell on the side-walk and my best hope is they immediatly kill me and not torture me to death. Barging through my front door and of course I'm going to assume it's a really nice guy just wanting donations for the local homeless shelter....

They say they eyes are the mirror to the soul......then that is the face of pure evil...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must say , from the looks of the photo's they do present a very compelling argument for the pro=abortionists side don't they?

We must all take the time to sit down and write to Mr. Smokey and thank him for lighting the fuse and running off .

Political credo , there is no such thing as a bad boy.

Copies of these pictures and a strong article should be put in every newspaper in NJ.

I would also notify the governor and every NJ federal and state legislator that American citizens are being DENIED their rights BY CRIMINALS, and EXACTLY WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?????????????????

Another example of our failed immigration system: If America had an effective immigration policy with effective border enforcement over the last 20 years, gangs such as MS-13, the Mexican Mafia, the Latin Kings would never even had established a foothold much less full blown membership and operation here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a total disgrace! If we allow these scumbags to dictate activities of legal citizens, it will only escalate. Next, people won't be able to leave their homes.

We cannot be held hostage by criminals who have no right to be in our country. We have to apply serious pressure on our representatives to deport all of these vicious gangs. They are pure evil.

The criminals in the government have admitted they have failed. They should have taken their oaths of office seriously decades ago.

The Constitution of the United States of America

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Article IV

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

and shall protect each of them against invasion
    ...if our government won't recognize that fact that we have been invaded just due to the fact alone that there are 20-30 million foreign nationals that have overrun and broken through our border and are massed in our country, then we, the people need to remind them of this every day.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    I must say , from the looks of the photo's they do present a very compelling argument for the pro=abortionists side don't they?
    Soooo true!

Those pictures are positively frightening! Those "men" (and I use that term loosely) look like savages.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    This is a total disgrace! If we allow these scumbags to dictate activities of legal citizens, it will only escalate. Next, people won't be able to leave their homes.

We cannot be held hostage by criminals who have no right to be in our country. We have to apply serious pressure on our representatives to deport all of these vicious gangs. They are pure evil.
    No laws, no rights, no freedom, living in fear and damned near bankrupt.

We are fast becoming Amexico.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Lakewood is a 3% salestax district. It was a quite town until the last 8-10 years. Illegal aliens have definately moved in as well as crime.

Gun violence and gangs have been reported in the area. It has changed a nice quiet community into a criminal haven. I will send this information to the Asbury Park Press, but I they seem to be sympathetic to the illegal cause. They alway print sob stories, especially on the front page.

They should know that the people supporting illegal immigration are violent criminals threatening violence! What a great endorsement for their cause! VIOLENT LAWBREAKERS BACKING LAWBREAKING
    If this does not wake up their council and mayor I don't know what will.

The New Jersey Minuteman chapter was going to hold the event.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast