Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excellent point W. I hadn't even considered that thought. This will probably be the new SOP of every pro-amnesty/OBL group now for dealing w/rallies by their opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    My main concern about the local decision to cancel this rally is that it hands a victory to the Goons for calling in threats.

Now, that they backed down in Lakewood, NJ we can expect more threats like this since the opposition has been handed a positive reinforcement for making them.

W
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I want to know what the difference is between Iraq and the United States at this point. It seems that terrorism is at play here in the US as well. Billions of dollars are being given to Iraq, Billions of dollars are being given to Mexico. Billions of dollars are also going into mexico via the illegals here. Also is the fact that we are taking care of their people through our taxes.

The question I want to know is where is our protection? If a gang threatens anyone that is a terrorist act. Why are not these people not being rounded up. IWhere are the detention centers that Halliburton got the contract from the Bush administration to build? I am tired of the excuse that there are not enough people to handle this growing problem?

It is time that these questions are answered. Where is our protection? Do we not have any? If we don't then what are we to do? I see pictures of tatoo's. If an illegal immigrant has these marks why are they not sent back? Oh wait it is because we don't have the resources to send them back or the resources to close the borders. Where are our resources.

The fact is the more these people get into our society and in our neighborhoods the more it will become just like Iraq. The good citizen is surrounded by gansters and terrorists. How do you fight that? With car bombs and torture? We need to stop this now. We don't have time to wait until 2008.
    It could be that it is this way;

Back about 1915 a group of bankers and powerful business men approached Woodrow Wilson with a scheme. They had been trying to get the Federal Reserve set up and he was going to be running for President of the United States. The way I've heard the story is that he accepted a million dollars from them.

Now fast forward past all of the other possible bribes and all of the years living tax-free. It is reasonable to see that they may have control now of more than one man running for office. I believe they now control many of the politicians of the world.

The Federal Reserve is being used like a charge card that we all have in our pockets right now. The only difference is we get an accounting of where we stand at the end of the month. I've heard Congress couldn't get one from the Federal Reserve.

But regardless, if you had the same control can you see that the more money the nation racks up the better off you and your little group are?

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
    A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
    Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
    therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
    We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
    controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
    No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
    conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
    the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

-Woodrow Wilson

TOPIC OF THE DAY Protecting borders
    Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 08/29/07

Politicians fail on immigration

It was interesting to note the Lakewood police could not handle the anti-illegal immigration rally Diane Reeves planned. ("Anti-alien protest in Lakewood called off," Aug. 16.)

I am sure if word got out the local illegal alien community was planning a rally, Lakewood would have called for cops from four counties and ordered portable bathrooms and water stands to be set up.

What Reeves has just learned the hard way is that New Jersey is officially a pro-illegal immigration state — from our U.S. senators to our governor to our state representatives, all of whom support the illegal immigration cause and will vote for amnesty for all illegal immigrants the first chance they get. I am not so sure most citizens feel the same way.

I suggest that instead of organizing a rally, we should vote for candidates who will change the pattern of de facto open immigration. Write your representatives and ask them if they support amnesty for illegal aliens.

If you do not get an answer, as I did not from Rep. Christopher Smith, R-N.J., know with certainty they support amnesty. If you get an evasive answer, know you are being fed political happy gas, and the person supports amnesty.

Vote against anyone who will not declare in clear language they are against amnesty for illegal immigrants, and e-mail what you have learned to all your friends.

Sens. Frank Lautenberg and Robert Menendez, both D- N.J., have voted for amnesty. Lautenberg is up for re-election in November 2008. We're stuck with Menendez for a while. Corzine just created a panel to help illegal immigrants get every benefit from the system, and we are stuck with him for a while, too.

Politicians have raised taxes, raided Social Security funds, voted themselves raises and continue to do what lobbyists pay them to do. Do not surrender to them on the illegal immigration issue. If you do, plan to sign up for Spanish lessons at your first opportunity.

Edward Koper

JACKSON

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...708290311/1032

"Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often... and for the same reason."

- the character of Tom Dobbs, played by Robin Williams. Line presumably written by Barry Levinson.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456