Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never thought I would see this day. We have the government passing legislation to spy on Americans to find the terrorists - and here they are out in the open. I thought we were "fighting them there" so we wouldn't have to here. Where will this lead? A couple threatening phone calls could cancel all future rallies. I wonder if it would work if Americans threatened violence on May Day?

We no longer have the right to assemble. I'm speechless. Literally.

Don't ya sorta wish it was the real enemies of the country making the threats personally.

It would make it a rally to attend at any distance!

Well, if ICE wants to catch these gang members, then maybe they should get together with the members of the rally. Looks like a perfect opportunity to round up quite a few of them.

As far as these gang members go, they are nothing more than terrorists. But try to get our idiot President to see them as that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MOD-EDIT
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Hapexamendios, you have a PM which you need to read before you post anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This thread is enough to anger any American citizen, and everyone's anger is understandable. However, please follow ALIPAC rules.

If you're so angry that you cannot follow them, please delay posting until you can.

Most people clearly know the rules and follow them. If there are any people who do not, please make sure that you go over them carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, if ICE wants to catch these gang members, then maybe they should get together with the members of the rally. Looks like a perfect opportunity to round up quite a few of them.

As far as these gang members go, they are nothing more than terrorists. But try to get our idiot President to see them as that.
    Before the Federal Governments Revolution in governing that would have been a very simple solution.

Now we have to restore order in our government before we can restore order in our streets.

THEY ARE SO STUPID TO THREATEN THESE RALLIES. THEY ARE STEPPING INTO QUICKSAND BY DOING THIS. A VERY BAD DECISION.

WELL THEY MAY HAVE WON THIS BATTLE...BUT THEY WILL LOSE THE WAR....BELIEVE ME.

THERE IS NO PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THOSE WHO THREATEN THE FREE SPEECH AND FREE ASSEMBLY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. NO PLACE.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THEY ARE SO STUPID TO THREATEN THESE RALLIES. THEY ARE STEPPING INTO QUICKSAND BY DOING THIS. A VERY BAD DECISION.

WELL THEY MAY HAVE WON THIS BATTLE...BUT THEY WILL LOSE THE WAR....BELIEVE ME.

THERE IS NO PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THOSE WHO THREATEN THE FREE SPEECH AND FREE ASSEMBLY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. NO PLACE.
    And that would be the Traitors in our own government that back this invasion with their illegal Revolution. It's time we work on ways to restore order and bring this battle to them.

They must have felt us and our rage growing through all of the letters, email and the looks in our eyes in the last few months. They have nowhere left to run anymore!

If the New Jersey Minuteman Chapter was to hold their rally as a meeting and hold it at the town council meeting then the gang members would be a welcome addition to the festivities.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast