Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only way to protect our own people is by making E-Verify mandatory for jobs and for welfare.

Finishing the border fence will make it more difficult to sneak in, but if jobs and welfare continue to be available, they will continue to sneak in.

Americans first in this magnificent country.

Fair trade, not free trade.

One less in next few minutes. Miami Dade Police had a traffic stop and the person had a hit when they ran them. If you overstay a visa it shows up when a person is run. Many times the fools drive and think they will get away with saying they don't have their driver's license on them. Police run their name and the expired license shows up as well as a message saying call ICE. In those cases they are deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    One less in next few minutes. Miami Dade Police had a traffic stop and the person had a hit when they ran them. If you overstay a visa it shows up when a person is run. Many times the fools drive and think they will get away with saying they don't have their driver's license on them. Police run their name and the expired license shows up as well as a message saying call ICE. In those cases they are deported.
    Let em' think the opposite.
    ------------------------

Illegal aliens are going home....

I have read and heard about all of the illegal aliens going home and I'm thrilled to hear it's finally happening....for whatever reasons....but now what?? Does anyone have a plan what to do with the other millions?? Or what to do to stop further invasion??

Evidently this administration and Congress doesn't!! They are planning to "continue breaking U.S. laws" by legalizing millions of illegal foreigners so they can legally qualify for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, schools, medical care, housing and food!! Of course...this will send an invitation out to others to cross our borders to take advantage of our soon-to-be third world country.

Many of the illegals who came into the U.S. before or since 1986 have had several opportunities (1986 and six other amnesties in the 90's) to assimilate and become U.S. citizens. For those who did not take advantage of those opportunities should be deported...no excuses and no exceptions...no matter how long they have lived in the U.S....and no matter how many "anchor" children they have accumulated.

And the automatic citizenship policy for illegal babies must be stopped!! This policy is just mudding up the waters of legal and illegal rights!! If the "anchor" children are under the age of 21...they must go home with the parents...no excuses...no exceptions. Those children should not be the responsibility of American taxpayers. The illegal parents created the situation for their own children...so they are responsible for the support and upbringing for those children they brought into the world and into the U.S. (illegally!).

All U.S. laws must be enforced...no excuses...no exceptions. If anyone wants to work in the U.S. or immigrate to the U.S.....they must do it legally or not at all...no excuses...no exceptions. If the legals, illegals and open borders activists don't like the enforcement of U.S. rules and laws....they can move to another country...and don't let the door hit them in the you know where!!

Enforcement of the temporary work program must be improved and adherred to...no excuses...no exceptions!! Illegal foreigners and the open borders activists have taken advantage of the compassion and generosity of Americans and the irresponsibility of U.S. leadership for too long and it's past time for that to come to an end.

Illegal foreigners have invaded and been allowed to trample on this country for too long...and it's time to stop!! They have tried to reduce our schools, medical facilities, housing, language, culture and welfare benefits to suit their third-world needs...and it's time to shut that free benefit door to those who are not legally qualified to receive it. If anyone objects or feels offended...they know what they can do about it....go home or find another country who will put up with their "takeover" nonsense!!!

My patience and the patience of many Americans has reached its limits and it's time for a serious overhall of immigration and visa policies....and Congress needs to do its job....or go home!!!

CONGRESS!!!......are you listening??? If not....Americans will take care of that at the polls this year!!! A "free pass" amnesty this year?? I don't think so!!!!!!! If I've offended anyone....you know what you can do!!!

All it would take to have more illegals leave and stop others from coming once the ecoomy improves is fairly cheap. Making it harder for illegals to gain employment would be a good deterrent. Charge employers for hiring them and deport illegals caught working here. Provide healthcare in life and death situations only and send them back home. Jackson Hospital in Miami shut down their kidney dialysis for non insured patients recently. One third of the patients were illegal immigrants. In Mexico if an American gets sick and it is critical they do what is needed to keep them alive and then make arrangements with the Red Cross to take them to our border as soon as they are stabilized. No benefits for anchor babies if the mother is here illegally. That way they can't afford to live here being paid slave wages. Then add deportation if caught for a misdemeanor. If they are here illegally then they are a flight risk and have proved over and over again that they will just go to another county. Currently in Collier County there are anywhere from 2 to 5 illegals who are arrested for driving without a valid driver's license. I have been following whose in jail there as it is easy to tell who is illegal and there is alot of illegals in that county due to all the farms in Immokalee. If ICE picked up those illegals everyday that would make s big difference. Take 2 illegals a day for example that makes 60 or 62 in most months.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TX legislators had a chance to "take care of TX border and illegal business" in the 2009 Legislative Session....but they chose to ignore the issues...again!! When a House member was questioned as to why TX legislators weren't following the paths of OK, PA, AZ and Farmers Branch, TX...the reply was that TX legislators didn't want to waste the time and efforts of ending up in court paying court costs that other states were having to pay and the cost it would take to enforce any laws they passed....when it was the federal governments business!!! In other words....the TX balanced budget was more important and cost-worthy than addressing the cost of sanctuary cities, open borders and the drain on the economy by millions of illegal aliens!! Go figure!!!

TX leaders would rather plug the holes in the TX border with million dollar cameras than take the TX bull by the horns and stop this nonsense by closing down the TX sanctuary cities, securing the TX border and enforcing existing laws!!! It may be the federal governments business....but we have seen first-hand how the federal government is unable to take care of its business!! The whole country is paying outrageously for what TX leaders (and the federal government) are refusing to do!!

I was informed a few years ago that any illegal Chinese apprehended at the border or anywhere in the country could not be deported because China would not take them back....there is no return policy with China. I doubt that has changed. At that time...it was estimated that 400,000 illegal Chinese were "somewhere" in the U.S. That info was also reported by Senator Joe Libermann. It can cost illegal Chinese up to $20,000+ to be smuggled into the U.S. Where do they get that kind of money? Probably from their rich relatives in the U.S....or by working it off in "questionable" jobs after they reach their destination and/or held for ransom. At one time (before Bush stopped it), this was part of the "catch and release" program of OTM's (other than Mexicans). It amazes me that all of this "really serious" illegal business has been going on for years and very-little-to-nothing has been done to stop it. Heaven forbid that anyone should be offended by law enforcement enforcing our laws!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    I was informed a few years ago that any illegal Chinese apprehended at the border or anywhere in the country could not be deported because China would not take them back....there is no return policy with China. I doubt that has changed. At that time...it was estimated that 400,000 illegal Chinese were "somewhere" in the U.S. That info was also reported by Senator Joe Libermann. It can cost illegal Chinese up to $20,000+ to be smuggled into the U.S. Where do they get that kind of money? Probably from their rich relatives in the U.S....or by working it off in "questionable" jobs after they reach their destination and/or held for ransom. At one time (before Bush stopped it), this was part of the "catch and release" program of OTM's (other than Mexicans). It amazes me that all of this "really serious" illegal business has been going on for years and very-little-to-nothing has been done to stop it. Heaven forbid that anyone should be offended by law enforcement enforcing our laws!!!
    I'm sure there's far more than 400,000 illegal Chinese in the US. But however many there are, they along with every other illegal alien including the reported 40,000 illegal aliens from Ireland all need to be bumped back to their nation of citizenship. And any country that refuses to take them should be removed from the Trade With US List.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Census people are telling illegals not to worry about their legal status...that they only want to know how many people are living in each house and will not report them. Good Luck Census people!!!

I applied for one of the government Census jobs and had to provide two forms of ID to prove I was a citizen. Strange the government is so reluctant to require that of all businesses and employers. I can remember when you only had to mark the citizen box on an application...no questions or proof required. Those days are sure gone...thanks to illegal foreigners/Mexicans and Muslims !!!

"And any country that refuses to take them should be removed from the Trade With US List."

Considering that China practically owns the U.S. and most of the items in our stores are made in China and/or comes from China (poisonous items and all) ...it might be difficult to remove them from the Trade list. Getting Congress to do that right now would be like trying to get Obama out of office!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast