Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by pack
    I was informed a few years ago that any illegal Chinese apprehended at the border or anywhere in the country could not be deported because China would not take them back....there is no return policy with China. I doubt that has changed. At that time...it was estimated that 400,000 illegal Chinese were "somewhere" in the U.S. That info was also reported by Senator Joe Libermann. It can cost illegal Chinese up to $20,000+ to be smuggled into the U.S. Where do they get that kind of money? Probably from their rich relatives in the U.S....or by working it off in "questionable" jobs after they reach their destination and/or held for ransom. At one time (before Bush stopped it), this was part of the "catch and release" program of OTM's (other than Mexicans). It amazes me that all of this "really serious" illegal business has been going on for years and very-little-to-nothing has been done to stop it. Heaven forbid that anyone should be offended by law enforcement enforcing our laws!!!
    I would like to see stats on how many eastern Europeans are here illegally. There are lots of them I am sure of that.

I'm sure there's far more than 400,000 illegal Chinese in the US. But however many there are, they along with every other illegal alien including the reported 40,000 illegal aliens from Ireland all need to be bumped back to their nation of citizenship. And any country that refuses to take them should be removed from the Trade With US List.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wrote earlier about the illegals leaving,

hi i read the article about where you said that enforcement contributed to helping control illegals. i dont know where you can say that enforcement helped, when janet napolian wants to give amnesty, and made work force raids a thing of the past. enforcement of immigration laws, before a border patrol could approach a person and ask their legal status, but janet napolian stopped this. she is pro amnesty and if you read the articles in law enforcement magazines. also now Obama wants to cut down on border patrol agents by 180. like a guy wrote earlier as where he said he was a volunteer and watched hundreds of illegals cross everyday. not only mexicans, but all other countries. do you not think that terroists keep up with whats going on. all they have to do is pay a mexican or someone to just cross where they bring in the drugs and then blow us all to hell. it dont have to be a mexican, it could be anyone, i dont see real enforcement, only 25% of ILLEGALS THAT COMMIT CRIMES ARE DEPORTED, why NOT 100% deported.

Re: i wrote earlier about the illegals leaving,

Quote Originally Posted by armydoc37
    hi i read the article about where you said that enforcement contributed to helping control illegals. i dont know where you can say that enforcement helped, when janet napolian wants to give amnesty, and made work force raids a thing of the past. enforcement of immigration laws, before a border patrol could approach a person and ask their legal status, but janet napolian stopped this. she is pro amnesty and if you read the articles in law enforcement magazines. also now Obama wants to cut down on border patrol agents by 180. like a guy wrote earlier as where he said he was a volunteer and watched hundreds of illegals cross everyday. not only mexicans, but all other countries. do you not think that terroists keep up with whats going on. all they have to do is pay a mexican or someone to just cross where they bring in the drugs and then blow us all to hell. it dont have to be a mexican, it could be anyone, i dont see real enforcement, only 25% of ILLEGALS THAT COMMIT CRIMES ARE DEPORTED, why NOT 100% deported.
    You are so right, armydoc37! And damn straight! Why not 100% deported??!!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, armydoc37!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I call BS! I would personally like to thank Oklahoma for actually doing something about illegal immigration. Because of your rationale, us Texans have to suffer MORE illegals. ALL OK illegals have moved to Texas. This is getting really bad!!
    Your Welcome.
    Like I've said before..if there are any Illegals in OK, they're deep in hiding.
    Their sure not running the businesses here like they are in So Cal. I'll vouch for that.

Y'all here have read the thread I posted.."Oklahoma Did It Anyway" ??

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... nyway.html
    mkfarnam - Thanks for posting the "Oklahoma Did It Anyway" thread again. I had read it before, though I had actually read it on the Nebraska 9-12 website, it was posted there on discussion boards. Kudos to Oklahoma. Really wish more states would follow suit and "Do It Anyway", regardless of the usual babble from the pro-open borders crowd about how the states "can't" or "shouldn't". F--- them! The sovereign states can and should protect themselves as they darn well please!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I was thinking about the government pushing amnesty. When you go through the immigration process they ask you if you were ever arrested. They also take your fingerprints for both residency and citizenship. That alone would disqualify a large number of them. Therefore I believe that many would not even attempt to get residency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't really trust their numbers. There are still plenty hispanic illegals down here in Texas, but I do think some have left and they are a little more subdued than they were not too long ago. Good. We got 'em on the ropes. In offset, I see and hear more and more other races flooding in everyday it seems, speaking their weird languages. Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, Nigerians...you name it, we got it here in the city. Where are they all coming from, and what happened to English? You know, it would'nt bother me so much if they would try to assimilate into Americans but I don't think they want to.

Oh, and Rick Perry and Texas could learn a few things from Oklahoma, thanks for reposting that article!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt
    I don't really trust their numbers. There are still plenty hispanic illegals down here in Texas, but I do think some have left and they are a little more subdued than they were not too long ago. Good. We got 'em on the ropes. In offset, I see and hear more and more other races flooding in everyday it seems, speaking their weird languages. Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, Nigerians...you name it, we got it here in the city. Where are they all coming from, and what happened to English? You know, it would'nt bother me so much if they would try to assimilate into Americans but I don't think they want to.
    No, they don't want it. They aren't here to talk to US, they're here to sneak around and plot against US using their native languages with US never being the wiser.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only of ours they like is the American dollar. Sad but true.

Good news the number with immigration holds in Broward County are increasing. I guess they are getting frustrated as they can no longer get jobs easily and are resorting to other crimes. It is up to 37 for the month at this time. I don't know about the Collier County ones but they have a minimum of 2 arrests per day and if I am sure they have a larger number than Borward County with holds on them. The ones that do for sure are those who are wanted in another county as well. There is not much work there on the farms and the crops were damaged by the cold snaps we have had and they are getting caught stealing.

I wished I could start fresh in a new country.

Re: Number of Illegal Immigrants Plunges by 1M

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    The Department of Homeland Security reported that illegal immigrant population dropped to 10.8 million in 2009 compared to 11.6 million in 2008. It was the second consecutive annual decline and the largest in at least three decades.
    PROPAGANDA!!! If DHS can count rthe ones leaving then why can't they catch the ones coming in illegally?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast