Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It looks as though Nobama takes real good care of Auntie. Is that the care he will provide for America?

Why is it that Auntie does not live in that big house in Chicago?

And the half brother in Kenya lives well also. Such care for blood relatives makes one wonder how he will treat strangers.

A guy who might become President of the US and doesn't know where his aunt is cannot be trusted at all as President. Will he forget that we have a military?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    A guy who might become President of the US and doesn't know where his aunt is cannot be trusted at all as President. Will he forget that we have a military?
    LOL but it isn't funny.

He wants a national force with the same amount of power and funded like the military. He'd replace it to use against American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

I don't believe for a second that Obama didn't know where his Auntie has been.

Nor do I believe that the story of her living in public housing as some needy illegal alien is true.....not since it's come out that she actually works for the housing authority.

Here's what I think:

I think Obama got her that job with the housing authority and that she lives in a public housing apartment as the residential manager.

azwreath wrote,

"I think Obama got her that job with the housing authority and that she lives in a public housing apartment as the residential manager."

A neat take on the situation. Now that could really open a can of worms.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    azwreath wrote,

"I think Obama got her that job with the housing authority and that she lives in a public housing apartment as the residential manager."

A neat take on the situation. Now that could really open a can of worms.
    It's it true I would like to see it on Monday.

Lot of secrets OB has however not sure many of his supporters care.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Gogo wrote,
    It's it true I would like to see it on Monday.
    Yes, perhaps Monday's headline,...."October surprise comes late."

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Gogo wrote,
    If's it true I would like to see it on Monday.
    Yes, perhaps Monday's headline,...."October surprise comes late."
    It would be an interesting dynamic if it is true and how the voters would response to it.

Hey oldguy,

If only we could all live in Hollywood, what a wonderful world this could be.

Are Barack Hussein Obama's supporters mesmerized by Nobama, or mesmerized by the Nobama the media has created?

Some people buy the product because of the pretty package that holds the product. Reminds me of Christmas morning when the kids played with the box.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast