Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Shall we now call him Supreme Commander?
    You can if you want I prefer to call him "Burrito Supreme!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the behaviors should be viewed as discriminating against citizens, supporting undocumented aliens in all ways, while citizens are suffering, and ignored by their own Government. There is proof illegal immigrants have been allowed to displace most citizens jobs, and millions or billions of tax funds have been used to support illegal aliens and their children, while laws are blocked to have illegal’s to remain in this Country undocumented. All of those things are unlawful.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Shall we now call him Supreme Commander?
    You can if you want I prefer to call him "Burrito Supreme!"
    GOOD LAWD ROOFER!!! Made me spew my soda!

April
    Immediate action needed in Oregon and NC! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1204642.html#1204642

Full article from CNS News-

Obama on Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens: We Don’t Want to Deport Them; 'We Want Them To Succeed’

Monday, March 28, 2011
    By Edwin Mora

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama on Monday told a student who has received a deportation notice that he does not want to deport her -- he wants people like her to succeed.

The exchange happened during a town hall event sponsored by the Spanish-language television network Univision at a Washington, D.C., school.

A student, who appeared via Skype, asked: “My question for the president is, why [is the government] saying that deportations have stopped -- or the detention of many students like me, why is it that we are still receiving deportation letters like this one?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Above article added to homepage with amended title--

http://www.alipac.us/article-6190--0-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illegals must be deported now

We have to vote Obama out in 2012. We do not want Obama because he wants amnesty for illegal aliens. It is time to vote him out. He will always support amnesty.

Re: illegals must be deported now

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    We have to vote Obama out in 2012. We do not want Obama because he wants amnesty for illegal aliens. It is time to vote him out. He will always support amnesty.
    So you think this broken down wagon loaded with freeloaders and rotten apples pulled by a three legged mule can make it to 2012?

I WAN'T ILLEGALLS TO SUCCEED TOO!!!!! succeed in finding their way back home!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is Treason. President Obama is in violation of his oath of office and Constitutional responsibilities.

The Presidents of America do not have the power or right to overcome the laws created by the citizen's legislature.

W
    He has been committing Treason from day one and, to tell you the truth, this man and his BS just "NAUSEATES ME". they are now saying those who are on SS may not receive a COLA for the coming year of 2012 and, this will mean that for the past three years, those whose only source of income is SS will have to just scrape by. and all this president can think about is how much more he can give to those who are in the country "ILLEGALLY" BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED FOR DOING A LOT LESS THAN THIS MAN HAS DONE, AND YET HE IS STILL IN OFFICE. GO FIGURE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast