Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lady, you gotta remember, hes been busy making his basketball brackets and playing alot of golf to be worrying about anything real important

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is Treason. President Obama is in violation of his oath of office and Constitutional responsibilities.

The Presidents of America do not have the power or right to overcome the laws created by the citizen's legislature.

W
    "Even the Liberals are pissed off at this "Commander and Thief!"
    We just have to ride the storm out! Americans who a year ago wouldn't utter the words "illegal immigrants" are saying something has to done! The last time the world seen Americans all stand together was 9/11. The terrorist attack on our country now is from our own government! Denial only last so long! We are the intervention!
    I agree with you on this comment STR. just by seeing the new names here at ALIPAC tells me that more and more AMERICANS are getting fed up with this situation of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" not only being in the country "ILLEGALLY" but, at the same time they are the "DARLINGS" of the government. this country is in a state of turmoil with millions being unemployed, homeless and hungry all while those who are in the country "ILLEGALLY" are the only ones that the government seems to give a damn about but, there is no way Obama will serve another term as president of this country because he "WILL BE VOTED OUT" and rightfully so. there are a lot of people who are saying that they will not vote for him to serve another term. as you have said, we just have to ride the storm out and, we have to also keep the faith in knowing, "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Lady, you gotta remember, hes been busy making his basketball brackets and playing alot of golf to be worrying about anything real important
    Lets not forget all of his vacations with his family. especially the most recent one to South America and the other Latin America countries he visited under the guise of helping them come up with ways of creating jobs in their own country in order to keep their citizens from leaving home and coming to the U.S. in search of a better life. I'M AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND I LONG FOR A BETTER LIFE BUT, HE'S NOT CONCERNED ABOUT WE THE PEOPLE. COULD HE KISS ANY MORE LATINO BUTT WITHOUT CHOKING

The Presidents Remark to deportation Letters

Mr. President,
    Doesn't the fact that they are here Illegally mean they "Broke the Law"?
    Why do you stick up for people who broke the law to get in our Country? Seems kinda against all our forefather's stood for. My Grandparents came here from Italy, But they came here threw Ellis Island like many others, they didn't sneak in. Why should the Tax payers get suck with paying for criminals to receive medical, food, shelter ect? I think its time you get your advisors up to snuff and see what there doing to our economy. Jobs ect. And again, Doesn't the word Illegal mean anything anymore?
    Thank You,
    Frank G

working4change
    Welcome NYGuitarman

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234