Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    WhatMattersMost:

No she didn't. She didn't endorse him publicly until he appeared on her show.
    We're mixing apples and oranges here. She did sing his praises and suggest him as a candidate before he announced he was running for the office. Actually, I would basically say she launched him as a potential candidate.

Careful, you are dismissing him simply because he's a Democrat.
    I'm dismissing him because he supports amnesty for illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do not know why this matters so much --

When I see a celebrity speak about a politician and say they are a wonderful person and would make a great President -

When I see them say that more than once -

Then I consider that 'pushing' - and yes, that's my opinion - my take on the situation. It is based upon things she said, not just something I conjured up.

Someone else might call it something other than 'pushing' - but it's the best word I have.

She has obviously believed he would make a great president for some time now -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched Oprah a few months before Obama announced he would run for president.She was singing his praises and asked him if he would run and also asked him to allow her to be the one to annouce it on her show if he did. So yes she has been singing his praises and suggesting he run for president for some time now.

I saw his speech at the Democratic Convention and he was quite impressive.I now,however,believe he is dangerous and not what I thought when he first came on the political scene !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

He is what you would truly call charismatic, he is articulate, he is handsome, but I think he is dangerous.

I enjoyed his speech - but I got the chills when so many pundits immediately began labelling him Presidential material and the accolades almost seemed to be identical - as if they were reading from some kind of talking points pages.

uspatriot Thanks, I wasn't trying to be argumentative - but seriously, I haven't watched TV since before canidates announced and I haven't watched Oprah for a long time - but I have seen her speak gushingly about him, so it had to be some time ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by "WhatMattersMost
    You had me nodding my head in agreement until you got to the part about Boosh. I still can't believe anybody actually voted for him. .
    well, I get ya. I wasn't a bush supporter either really. But 'he did' get elected.. cough, cough.. I am sure all that was the up and up.

But, be that as it may, you know what i mean..hahhahaa.. window dressing... all pomp, no circumstance...

Is Oprey Wimphrey a member of the CFR? Will she be Obama's selection for VP? He should pick her, she's certainly paid for it.

JAK

Re: Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Obama

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Obama for president. I read today, where she is going to campaign for him.

I sent her an email asking how she could turn her back on the hundreds of thousands of black Americans who are being hurt by ILLEGAL ALIENS. to support and campaign for someone who will give 20-35 million ILLEGAL ALIENS SHAMNESTY.

I have watched her show for many years and had an enormous amount of respect for her. However, that respect is now seriously eroded, and that is exactly what I told her.

Please feel free to email her with YOUR opinion. Here is the link to her email.

http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_ ... romu.jhtml
    Thanks! I emailed her!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

[quote=BrightNail]
    Quote Originally Posted by "WhatMattersMost
    You had me nodding my head in agreement until you got to the part about Boosh. I still can't believe anybody actually voted for him. .
    well, I get ya. I wasn't a bush supporter either really. But 'he did' get elected.. cough, cough.. I am sure all that was the up and up.

But, be that as it may, you know what i mean..hahhahaa.. window dressing... all pomp, no circumstance...
    Indeed I do get it BrightNail.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WhatMattersMost:

No she didn't. She didn't endorse him publicly until he appeared on her show.
    [quote:unzgakk3]We're mixing apples and oranges here. She did sing his praises and suggest him as a candidate before he announced he was running for the office. Actually, I would basically say she launched him as a potential candidate. .
    [/quote:unzgakk3]

Singing his praises, encouraging him and asking him on her talk show to run for president is not launching his candidacy, unless you are an Oprah drone/stepford wife who hangs onto her every suggestion and commandments.

Only the CANDIDATE CAN LAUNCH THEIR CANDIDACY. That's where you guys continue to mix apples and oranges. Oprah Winfrey fans, fanatics and faithful followers tend to think that everybody loves and obeys Oprah. Simply because she has power over gullible housewives, retirees and the MSM doesn't mean she's the queen of everybody's heart and every word out of her mouth is definitely not gospel.

Frankly, I haven't watched Oprah in more than 2 decades and therefore the mind control she has over her gullible followers does not affect me. I have no doubt that there are millions of others like me who laugh at those who read what she tells them to read, likes who she tells them to like and buys what she tell them to buy. Then there are those of us who are independent thinkers and have real lives and could care less what Oprah thinks, who she likes, what she reads, buys or dictates.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"WhatMattersMost"

"At least Obama is intelligent, articulate, a self made man and appears to be honest. If not for his stance with regard to illegal aliens, I would consider voting for Obama because HE IS NOT A CAREER POLITICIAN, like the rest of the candidates on both sides of the fence."

If Obama loses (hopefully), come back in 20 years and tell us he's not a CAREER POLITICIAN!

Ninety-nine% of those in office intend to stay there as long as they can keep getting elected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast