Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Appears to be honest' - not sure how we could reach that conclusion about any of them.

Would we think that because he is the media darling and they haven't done any digging or reporting?

Because he hasn't gotten caught?

One can be honest - as in not stealing, etc., - and still be a very dangerous person to have in the WH.

I think he is and personally, I would perfer he simply left the politicial scene - but I see he won't - because he is articulate, good looking, etc.

Whether any of us are influenced by Oprah - some are and she wants this man to be President and has for quite some time.

I also am not an Oprah fan - never have been, but I did see her program flipping channels and I can't say for sure, but I believe she was asked about him in some TV interview once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excerpt from article dealing with Obama's connections to indicted political fund raiser Rezko....

"Rezko had received over $100 million from city and state agencies for what soon became slum housing. Rezko had thirty (30) slum buildings.

Eleven (11) of Rezko's slum buildings were in Obama's geographically compact state senate district. (Obama served in the Illinois Senate from 1996 to 2004.)

In a large urban area such as Chicago state senate districts are not very large. They encompass several compact and contiguous neighborhoods. If you walked the district even occasionally you would know, you should know, almost every large building in the district.

How did Obama respond to the Sun-Times' disclosures? He invoked the Sergeant Schultz (on Hogan's Heroes) defense: 'I know nothing; I see nothing and I say nothing.- Obama professed total ignorance about the slum tragedies literally on his own doorstep.

How could a state senator in a poor neighborhood not know about eleven (count ‘em) slum buildings in his own district?

Especially when the state senator's own law firm represented the slum landlord?

Yes, Obama's law firm represented Rezko in his sleazy slum landlord dealings.

A presidential candidate works in a law firm that represents a major slum landlord and he 'knows nothing- about the client? The slum landlord client has slum buildings in the then-state senator's district and the presidential candidate has no idea?

Of course during the period when Obama saw nothing, heard nothing and said nothing, he did received $50,000 from Rezko in 'campaign contributions.- Maybe he didn't learn about Rezko's contributions until later as well?

Obama's dirty dollars from Rezko were blood money. Tenants were suffering a few blocks away while Obama was collecting money to suppress any governmental relief. It's called "honest graft,- and legal fees are one of the quintessential forms of honest graft in Chicago.

http://www.pr-inside.com/barack-obama-i ... 108934.htm

I feel sure the wrongdoing is there - I don't think you can make it to his position without taking some shortcuts along the way - or doing some favors for money.

If you don't live in the area and know about these things, the rest of us only hear it if someone puts it on the internet or the media takes it up - and I'm not counting on the media to do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oprah Says Obama
    by Ericka Andersen

Oprah Winfrey may be the celebrity steroid that catapults Democratic presidential hopeful Illinois Sen. Barack Obama to the nomination. It started in 2005 when Oprah gushed over Obama, trading stories on set about their odd names growing up (he was told to become “Barack Smithâ€

JAK
    I hope I recieve a response to my email!! IMO, if she can support someone like this... then she doesn't care what is happening to this country or the middle class!!! Illegal immigration candidates are NOT helping the middle class!!! I really thought Oprah was down to earth...now I wonder! I won't watch her show as long as she endorses a candidate like this and uses her platform to further their agenda.

We should be looking at what these candidates stand for... not their color, not their gender ... this doesn't make sense to me. If SHE IS supporting him for the issues he stands for... then she isn't the person I thought she was and I should'nt be watching her anyway!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    [quote]â€
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

[quote]He identifies as an African-American though he was raised predominantly by his white mother. Interviews -- including Oprah’s (“Do you think you’ll be the first black president?â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

JAK
    Second Oprah is a billionaire do you honestly think she cares about the lower or middle class?
    Dummy Me... I guess I hoped she would!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Second Oprah is a billionaire do you honestly think she cares about the lower or middle class?
    Dummy Me... I guess I hoped she would!!!!
    No it doesn't make you a dummy at all, it merely makes you a caring human being who would like to believe that even those who started out poor and became phenomenally rich still remember what it's like.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234