Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've never seen the Irish Flag and I've gone to several St. Pat's events. Comparing apples to oranges again?

You trolls must really be upset about our recent victories otherwise you wouldn't be coming around. Really gets to you don't it?

Back on that tired old Ted Kennedy "Nation of Immigrants" statement. Oh please, this is a Nation of Americans with too many illegal aliens running around in it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Oye, you really should expand your reading material.

RRRRRRRRRRRR! You said "oye".

lol. :P

HERE'S THE KICKER
    We are a nation of immigrants and we should have the freedom to practice our religion/cultural differences so long as 'we do no harm'. I smell a lawsuit.
    Who would like to list the HARM being done by the culture of violence & ignorance?

OK.......I'll start
    1. DRUNK ILLEGAL DRIVERS murdering AMERICANS

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I've never seen the Irish Flag and I've gone to several St. Pat's events. Comparing apples to oranges again?

You trolls must really be upset about our recent victories otherwise you wouldn't be coming around. Really gets to you don't it?

Back on that tired old Ted Kennedy "Nation of Immigrants" statement. Oh please, this is a Nation of Americans with too many illegal aliens running around in it.

Dixie

Ted Kennedy? Think again.

See Reagan's speech below. Read it. Breathe it. Dwell on it.

http://www.reaganfoundation.org/reagan/ ... sp?spid=18

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie

Ted Kennedy? Think again.

See Reagan's speech below. Read it. Breathe it. Dwell on it.

http://www.reaganfoundation.org/reagan/ ... sp?spid=18
    ........you didn't hear? You're a dollar short and a day late. Reagan was VERY DISAPPOINTED that he made such a major error in granting Amesty to the ILLEGALS - oops "illegal immigrants" and he graciously voiced his big regret for the world to hear.

Breathe it. Dwell on it. Suck it up.

DD

Nay. You are not informed well.

In 1979, President Ronald Reagan said, "Hispanics are Republicans, they just don't know it yet."

Click below for further insight:

http://www.gop.com/Teams/Hispanic/

No Double D,

That goes back to Ted Kennedy. You are mistaken.

Why do I always feel like trolls need history lessons?

Dixie

DD,
    Once again, because you appear to be a slow learner. This is not about being Hispanic, this it is all about being illegal. How many times do we have to tell you this? Are you so wrapped up in your rhetoric that you just can't your mind out of the spin?
    Foreign National - citizen of another country that claims allegiance to said country. Just because 85% of the illegal foreign nationals that are running amuck in this country and advocating take over are from Mexico, is a coincidence.
    We have Russian, European, African, Arab, Chinese, Indonesian ect illegals also, not just Mexican and South American. Get over this just because they are Hispanic illegals they are entitled to a better deal thing that you seem to have going on. I am afraid it could make you sound as though you are trying to promote one race over another. tsk tsk tsk
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Nay. You are not informed well.

In 1979, President Ronald Reagan said, "Hispanics are Republicans, they just don't know it yet."

Click below for further insight:

http://www.gop.com/Teams/Hispanic/

Nah..........Reagan was quite clear when he spoke about his REGRET in giving Amnesty. He was quite clear what a drastic screw up it was.

DIX........it's because they DO need more than one history lesson.

Now, dd........don't go around falsifying information. That's not a nice thing to do.

2nd,

I wish they would collaborate after I’ve gone to the effort to educate them.

Then again, some people are just dense.

Dixie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast