Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    As for legalese, not only does that have nothing to do with the spoken language, it also has nothing to do with our written laws,
    Many legal terms are Latin. Much of our bible comes from Greek and Hebrew......
    Silly woman! The Bible is written in Greek and Hebrew because those were the languages of those regions at the time that the books were written. The OT is in Hebrew because it was written by Hebrews in a Hebrew land. The NT was written in Greek because Judea was a province of the Greek Seleucid Empire (named for Seleucus, one of Alexander's generals among whom his empire was divided) off and on from 323 BC to 60 BC. Even after Roman conquest, Greek remained the lingua franca in the region for a couple of hundred years.

As I said, you really don't have any reasonable arguments, do you? Go get an education and then come back and make an attempt at debate.

DD

As I said, you really don't have any reasonable arguments, do you? Go get an education and then come back and make an attempt at debate.
    I do have a reasonable argument indeed.

My logic is this:

This country was founded by those who want and need to flee corrupt government. It should continue to be a safe haven.

I believe many of our various ancestors have died in astonishing numbers, and the only thing that maks sense is that the natives...the immigrants and the slaves blood that cry out from the soil should not be done in vain.

It makes sense to continue to be a beacon to all. It makes sense to be a good neighbor. It makes sense to be a Samaratin. There is no law against virtuous things. If there is a law against being good to fellow mankind....the law ought to be changed.

The only language we should all be in one accord with is love. So the question is to all of you who read:

Do you really believe that Love conquers all? Or do you believe in the iron fist?

Goodnight. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Don't forget Thanksgiving.....this is when the Natives and the Pilgrims had communion. Godspeed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DD

I do have a reasonable argument indeed.

My logic is this:

This country was founded by those who want and need to flee corrupt government. It should continue to be a safe haven.

I believe many of our various ancestors have died in astonishing numbers, and the only thing that maks sense is that the natives...the immigrants and the slaves blood that cry out from the soil should not be done in vain.

It makes sense to continue to be a beacon to all. It makes sense to be a good neighbor. It makes sense to be a Samaratin. There is no law against virtuous things. If there is a law against being good to fellow mankind....the law ought to be changed.

The only language we should all be in one accord with is love. So the question is to all of you who read:

Do you really believe that Love conquers all? Or do you believe in the iron fist?

Goodnight. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Don't forget Thanksgiving.....this is when the Natives and the Pilgrims had communion. Godspeed.
    LOL!!! So you're a hippie?

Look, whatever else the United States may be, it is a nation - a SOVEREIGN nation, and a nation of laws. Sovereign nations have borders and they have borders for a reason. They have immigration laws to insure that those who enter or immigrate are not criminals or scofflaws and that they are coming here to be part of the given nation, not as enemies of it.

The miscreants you defend are, if nothing else, scofflaws who demonstrate their contempt for our laws with their very first act on American soil, which is setting foot on it without permission. Others openly advocate reconquista or other forms of overthrow of the existing authority. These are criminals and enemies of the state by any measure. Other members of the unwashed masses who flood across our borders in violation of the law go on to break one after another law once they're here. When they are found out, they flee back to Mexico where their real government defends them against extradition.

You foolishly invoke the idea of good Samaritanism without any apparent understanding of what that means. The good Samaritan of the Bible helped an innocent man who was being unfairly punished. You are defending criminals and interlopers. In effect, each and every illegal alien here is a thief, because he has stolen his way into this nation and because he reaps benefits not meant for him, then in many cases sends his ill-gotten gains back to his real country. These are not Americans. They are foreigners acting as parasites sucking the resources of the real Americans.

Now slink away with your sophistry and childishness until you can secure some fresh talking points for me to debunk.

How many people to a room in that house? Garsh, looks like an auto dealership. Are they parked on the street too?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    How many people to a room in that house? Garsh, looks like an auto dealership. Are they parked on the street too?

Dixie
    Good eye Dixie. I happen to drive down this road everyday to work. Most of the pictures I've posted are from this area. This stretch of road I see the code compliance officer parked somewhere nearly once a week. I've seen numerous Wisconsin plate cars (this is Illinois) pull out of driveways. Many of the homes have cars everywhere. I routinely see Wisconsin plate cars dropping off kids at the school.

If you drive around certain areas after dark the streets are full of cars.

Another flag. This used to be a sub-post office.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fedup said:
    Another flag. This used to be a sub-post office
    Just curious, when was this pic taken? And in Illinois???

I'm from central Illinois where time stands still somewhat and many have no idea this is happening 'cause I've talked with some of them. Think I'll send that pic around to a few people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean, this was taken in the last two months in my hometown of Waukegan, Illinois. We have had a unique/or not so unique situation where 2 or 3 Mexican towns have basically transplated themselves to Waukegan. Our school district is now nearly 70% hispanic. I have been going around town taking pictures of the local sites. I'm going to develop a slideshow that other's might want to show. Here's another local Waukegan store for you....

Thank you fedup. I'm off to compose an email for some IL friends.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Acceptamos W.I.C.
    AFEX Agente
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Sent the flagpole pic to some IL friends. I'll let you know if I get any responses. You know how people are, some you get silence but some comment back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast