Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How does DD have open borders lobby over his avatar?
    I know that is part of the SQL that is part of the database, but how is it someone here has that tag?

Those pictures look like about every neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio now. We also have about 8 taco wagons per sq. mile too.

DD, Immigration is fine if it done by the allowable numbers prescribed by past laws that are no longer enforced. There actually was a list of 'acceptable' nations, and mexico was never on that list, nor was any other 3rd world nation whos inhabitants have 0 chance of assimilating into a 1st world nation.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

DD

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    I know that is part of the SQL that is part of the database, but how is it someone here has that tag.
    One of the mods or the owner of this domain "labelled me" that way. I'm for immigration reform......I think it is necessary to document all who come into our country.

Last I checked, most of the Latino's coming in were Catholics. They are not Muslim terrorists....but that is a different issue.

Yes, that's true. Most of the latinos coming in are Catholics with a wife south of the border and one north of the border and a few girlfriends scattered around. Babies dropping on a fairly regular basis by wives {multiple} and girlfriends. Cause, gee wiz..............US WELFARE keeps the pantries filled and the medical is a slam dunk.

Great Catholics, one and all. Family values that every American can be proud of. Screwing and dropping babies while sending the "wiveS" in the USA for welfare in several states.

Give me a freaking break sweetie. Some of us didn't fall off the proverbial turnip truck yesterday.

I have seen with my own eyes the 'good' CATHOLIC latins and their problem with keeping the old fly zipper up. I have been witness to the double dealing WELFARE scams perpetrated by the girlfriends and wiveS of these piss poor specimens of "men."

You've got to be kidding. What a bunch of disinformation.
    Perhaps it's time you went to your pastor and began lobbying for the Catholic church {of which I am a member} to get their perverted priests and nuns behind bars as they've set a very disasterous example for their latin compadres.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    I know that is part of the SQL that is part of the database, but how is it someone here has that tag.
    One of the mods or the owner of this domain "labelled me" that way. I'm for immigration reform......I think it is necessary to document all who come into our country.

Last I checked, most of the Latino's coming in were Catholics. They are not Muslim terrorists....but that is a different issue.
    Really? You should read some of that Aztlan crap that one of our members linked that was openly sympathetic to the Islamic terrorists and that repeatedly favorably compared the Nazis struggle with that of the immigrants trying to "liberate" (read: steal) Aztlan.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Yes, that's true. Most of the latinos coming in are Catholics with a wife south of the border and one north of the border and a few girlfriends scattered around. Babies dropping on a fairly regular basis by wives {multiple} and girlfriends. Cause, gee wiz..............US WELFARE keeps the pantries filled and the medical is a slam dunk.

Great Catholics, one and all. Family values that every American can be proud of. Screwing and dropping babies while sending the "wiveS" in the USA for welfare in several states.

Give me a freaking break sweetie. Some of us didn't fall off the proverbial turnip truck yesterday.

I have seen with my own eyes the 'good' CATHOLIC latins and their problem with keeping the old fly zipper up. I have been witness to the double dealing WELFARE scams perpetrated by the girlfriends and wiveS of these piss poor specimens of "men."

You've got to be kidding. What a bunch of disinformation.
    Perhaps it's time you went to your pastor and began lobbying for the Catholic church {of which I am a member} to get their perverted priests and nuns behind bars as they've set a very disasterous example for their latin compadres.

And here's some more, although I doubt that DD has any interest in actually reading it, since it doesn't fit her agenda.

Hispanic Family Values?
    Heather Mac Donald

Runaway illegitimacy is creating a new U.S. underclass.

Unless the life chances of children raised by single mothers suddenly improve, the explosive growth of the U.S. Hispanic population over the next couple of decades does not bode well for American social stability. Hispanic immigrants bring near–Third World levels of fertility to America, coupled with what were once thought to be First World levels of illegitimacy. (In fact, family breakdown is higher in many Hispanic countries than here.) Nearly half of the children born to Hispanic mothers in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, a proportion that has been increasing rapidly with no signs of slowing down.
    It's a long article, and can be read here: http://www.city-journal.org/html/16_4_h ... alues.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Thanx COUNT, for verifying what I have already have witnessed for several decades with my own eyes.

Interestingly, many people who I've shared this info with in the past had a difficult time believing what I've seen ...............EXCEPT OTHER LATINOS!

Your piece is welcomed

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345