Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know....we'll demand three colors....Red, White and Blue!!!

You know, convince them we really want to be Americans

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Won't it be great to know that the President will finally think better of us when become "undocumented"!?

We'll be far less trouble....and just think we can still be as demanding as we like!!

And we won't get sent to war too!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There really are so many perks to being illegal...but do I have to speak Spanish? All I know is a little Arabic...just enough to get me into deep trouble.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Oh RoadRunner...how thoughtless of me!! Arabic will do fine. You can an illegal alien from the Middle East. Remember, just always look pitiful but friendly and remember...."Hearing" in English.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't that nice? This clown can attack patriotic Americans defending our borders as vigilantes, but yet no one dare attack his so called friend who is nothing more than a free loading anchor baby that if some dumb supreme court judge didn't rule in favor of babies being born from illegal alien mothers on US soil become automatic citizens then this clown wouldn't even be here in the first place, let alone an Attorney General. Isn't that nice, this Gonzales is the son of illegal alien parents who illegally hopped across our borders to have him born on our soil so he can get all the benefits of being a US citizen no thanks to some stinkin rotten Marxist judge that Jimmy Carter appointed. Someone tell Senor Bush that in America we still have freedom of speech and it's not just for him only and that he's not absolute ruler of the world.

Can you say filibuster? God I hope so. Senor Bush wants us to tone down the rhetoric, but yet he has no problem thumping his partisan chest to advance his radical agenda. If Bush doesn't get his anchor baby confirmed, he'll probably need a pacifier, LOL.

JUST SAY NO TO JORGE BUSH'S PET ANCHOR BABY STOOGE
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tune out

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Oh well, Bush if you where listening to the American people then perhaps we wouldnt be in this situation.

Pro
    ABSOLUTELY! Your job isn't making friends, Jorge. Your job, is to LISTEN to what the AMERICAN PEOPLE want.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, that is a novel idea. A President that represents the people.....

Hey Bush, I don’t like your friend now you can

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Why are you crying JP? Oh, I get it. You better stop it. Just kidding....I think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crying

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Hey, that is a novel idea. A President that represents the people.....

Hey Bush, I don’t like your friend now you can

I LOVE IT! WHO SANG THAT SONG? ROY ORBISON. AND DIDNT AMERICAN IDOL-ALMOST-TO-BE-BLONDIE-WANNA-BE IDOL SING THAT AS HER FINAL SONG?
    CRYING, ALONE AND CRYING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don’t like Bush or his friends. I Respect the office of the President but I don’t respect the man who currently holds that position. I read today that he was riding his bike on his birthday and fell down. He cried for his mommy but the WH doctor came to his aid instead and cleaned up his boo boos.

Biker Bush collides with police officer
    http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.a ... =y48558638
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast