Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now why doesn't the headline read:

"Many hope checkpoints target illegal immigrants"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Here's a link to a ball cap.
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=6889

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Keep cranking up the pressure!!

A good idea would be for each of us to purchase an I.C.E. ball cap. I've been looking for an image of one, so I could have one made.

Whatever it takes to continually remind illegals that they aren't supposed to be here.
    Thanks JDPA!

if it stops a drunk driver from killing someone, im all for these kinds of stops

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Now why doesn't the headline read:

"Many hope checkpoints target illegal immigrants"
    I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE , RIGHTEOUS
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Some fear checkpoints

I have not seen checkpoints in my area for 20 years. I remember reading a report about how it "unfairly" affected the poor. Now I feel like the lack of checkpoints unfairly affects the law abiding citizens.

I would love to see checkpoints in and around Houston. Lets see the REAL numbers of drivers with no license and insurance, as required by STATE LAW. (just be sure NOT to publish the locations in Spanish

Re: Some fear checkpoints

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I have not seen checkpoints in my area for 20 years. I remember reading a report about how it "unfairly" affected the poor. Now I feel like the lack of checkpoints unfairly affects the law abiding citizens.

I would love to see checkpoints in and around Houston. Lets see the REAL numbers of drivers with no license and insurance, as required by STATE LAW. (just be sure NOT to publish the locations in Spanish
    I agree. Let's see that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, more counties here in NC don't have 287G and won't be able to check their status and many of them will simply " slip through the cracks " as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by lateone
    Unfortunately, more counties here in NC don't have 287G and won't be able to check their status and many of them will simply " slip through the cracks " as usual.
    Work them to get the ACCESS Program. It's less time and expense and fills in for the 287(g) until they can get it.

Advocates say that many Hispanic immigrants, even those in the country legally, are planning to skip work, keep their children out of school and cancel soccer games on Friday.
    Thats alot of Bullcrap! Hispanics are NOT being targeted. The checkpoint is to target and catch drunk drivers and other people breaking traffic laws. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity and no one has anything to worry about unless they are in the country ILLEGALLY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Advocates say that many Hispanic immigrants, even those in the country legally, are planning to skip work, keep their children out of school and cancel soccer games on Friday.
    Thats alot of Bullcrap! Hispanics are NOT being targeted. The checkpoint is to target and catch drunk drivers and other people breaking traffic laws. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity and no one has anything to worry about unless they are in the country ILLEGALLY.
    You are totally correct butterbean. These checkpoints check every driver that goes through them. The whole point to to look for drunk drivers. Nobody at the checkpoint is going to know if a person is here legally or not.

I still can't believe the advertise these things ahead of time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast