Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico--
    THIRD WORLD LEECH OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico needs to get ready for the repatriates. They are THEIR people and THEIR problem. They created it by encouraging them to come here in droves! They really thought Americans would back down on this. WRONG!

Some members of the Mexican govt. complain and the Governor of Az. and some Az. legislators immediately start jumping through hoops to invite the "business" community's input to see how they can ease (water down) the effects of Arizona's new law. The American people can cry from the rooftops all they want about what makes us unhappy and it falls on deaf ears in this country. But let a Messan whimper and the entire government has to be called into special session. Need I ask again who do the politicians on this side of the border really represent?
    We have the strongest need in history to vote these politicians out and replace them. But, as I review the results of the South Carolina Primaries, I'm puzzled. Excuse me, Juan Mcamnesty? and then amnesty Mike Huckabee running a close 2nd? There are only one of 2 reasons for these results....One, the people of that state are just too ignorant to look out for themselves, or Two, the elections are rigged. There's a recount going on in New Hampshire for both parties and several inconsistencies have been reported there. These voting machines will finish silencing the voice of the people if something isn't done and fast. These machines can be programmed to get a desired result. This is my opinion.

Ooops, I misspelled Mexican there...

NOW, WHO DID YOU SAY WAS ILLEGAL ????

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, ON THE TOPIC OF "TAKING" MEXICO'S LAND FROM THEM, BY MEANS OF AN ILLEGAL WAR.

"LADRON QUE ROBA LADRON, CIEN ANOS DE PERDON"

It is comparatively uninhabited; so that we could establish land offices in it, and raise some money in that way. But the other half is already inhabited, as I understand it, tolerably densely for the nature of the country; and all it's lands, or all that are valuable, already appropriated as private property. How then are we to make any thing out of these lands with this encumbrance on them? or how, remove the encumbrance? I suppose no one will say we should kill the people, or drive them out, or make slaves of them, or even confiscate their property. How then can we make much out of this part of the teritory? If the prossecution of the war has, in expenses, already equalled the better half of the country, how long it's future prosecution, will be in equalling, the less valuable half, is not a speculative, but a practical question, pressing closely upon us. And yet it is a question which the President seems to never have thought of. As to the mode of terminating the war, and securing peace, the President is equally wandering and indefinite. First, it is to be done by a more vigorous prossecution of the war in the vital parts of the enemies country; and, after apparently, talking himself tired, on this point, the President drops down into a half despairing tone, and tells us that "with a people distracted and divided by contending factions, and a government subject to constant changes, by successive revolutions, the continued success of our arms may fail to secure a satisfactory peace[.]" Then he suggests the propriety of wheedling the Mexican people to desert the counsels of their own leaders, and trusting in our protection, to set up a government from which we can secure a satisfactory peace; telling us, that "this may become the only mode of obtaining such a peace." But soon he falls into doubt of this too; and then drops back on to the already half abandoned ground of "more vigorous prossecution.["] All this shows that the President is, in no wise, satisfied with his own positions. First he takes up one, and in attempting to argue us into it, he argues himself out of it; then seizes another, and goes through the same process; and then, confused at being able to think of nothing new, he snatches up the old one again, which he has some time before cast off. His mind, tasked beyond it's power, is running hither and thither, like some tortured creature, on a burning surface, finding no position, on which it can settle down, and be at ease.

"The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln," Volume 1, Edited by Roy P. Basler, Rutgers University Presss, New Brunswich, New Jersey, 1953, pages 431-42.

BY THE WAY...

BY THE WAY, IF YOU DON'T WANT THESE "MEXICAN" PEOPLE TO BE ILLEGAL, THEN GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME CITIZENS, AS EASILY AS WE GAVE THE EUROPEANS, WHEN THEY CAME UPON ELLIS ISLAND CITIZENSHIP. THEY STEPPED ON THE GROUND AND "BAM" THEY WERE CITIZENS.
    A MEXICAN CITIZEN, TO BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, LEGALLY, TAKES ANYWHERE FROM 5 - 15 YEARS AND LOADS OF MONEY, TO COME HERE LEGALLY.
    SELECTIVE DISCRIMINATION IS ALL I SEE.
    AND FURTHER, MEXICANS, BY NATURE OF THEIR ANCESTRY, HAVE NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD IN THEM, ON A LARGE PERCENTAGE. THIS WAS THEIR LAND, BY NATIVE AMERICAN RIGHTS, THEN BY THE REPUBLIC OF MEXICO RIGHTS, UNTIL THE ILLEGALS FROM THE EAST CAME TO TAKE THE LAND AWAY, AND BROKE ALL TREATIES, JUST AS WE HAVE INVADED OTHER COUNTRIES, SUCH AS IRAQ.

INVADERS, HUH??????????????

WHAT A SANCTIMONIOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HAVE BECOME.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the Trolls are getting restless ....

This is not Immigration, this is an invasion. Although it is not just Mexicans, Mexicans are abusing the US border.... I will say it again... the US border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: BY THE WAY...

INVADERS, HUH??????????????

WHAT A SANCTIMONIOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HAVE BECOME.[/quote]"

Yes Invaders..
    If you want to see Self roghtous people look to LARAZA and see what type of people support this invasion .. Whern Chavez founded La Raza it was for legal Immigrants to help bolster thier rights a legal citizens to weork and make a decent wage. Now it is a racist group calling all American Citizen Racist because we want the rule of law Uphelp.. Give me a break.

Simper Fi

SELECTIVE DISCRIMINATION IS ALL I SEE.
    Nearly every country uses some criteria by which to select persons suitable for admission and permanent residency in their society. Whether you call it 'selection', 'identification' or discrimination - fine. Most countries in the EU do it, Japan, Korea, Australasia, Canada, etc.

Chances are, your country does too...

Emigrating/immigrating to another country, even to here, is not a right, but a privilege... only.

TO ALL INVADERS

BY THE WAY, I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, BORN AND RAISED.
    I LIVE IN EL PASO, TEXAS AND WE HAVE A MUTUALISTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR MEXICAN BROTHERS.
    WE NEED THEM, BECAUSE THEY WORK AS HARD OR HARDER THAN OUR AMERICAN WORKERS.
    AS A CASE IN POINT: WE HAD TO CLOSE OUR MANUFACTURING PLANT IN EL PASO, AND REOPEN IT IN MEXICO, NOT SO MUCH FOR FINANCIAL PURPOSES, BUT BECAUSE, "APPLES TO APPLES" THE MEXICAN WORKERS DO A BETTER JOB THAN OUR YOUNG AMERICAN WORKERS.
    I WILL NOT SAY THAT THE OLDER AMERICANS DO NOT DO WORK AS THEY MAKE THIS COUNTRY A VERY POWERFUL ENTITY.
    BUT, I WILL SAY THAT THE YOUNGER WORKFORCE (BELOW 30YEARS OF AGE)IS SHY OF BEING PROFICIENT IN MATHEMATICS, READING AND JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE, PLUS PRETTY LAZY.
    WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEGAL OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, NOW IT HAS TO DO WITH JUST PLAIN BIGOTRY, FROM OUR PART.

I HAVE BEEN IN MANUFACTURING FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS, AND I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I SEE THIS TO BE THE TRUTH ON A DAILY BASIS.

GIVE MEXICAN AN EASIER WAY OF BECOMING AMERICANS, JUST AS WE GAVE THE EUROPEANS, AT THE BEGINNING OF LAST CENTURY.
    R.A.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast