Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cravlar said:
    WHAT A SANCTIMONIOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HAVE BECOME.
    THE Mexican government are a bunch of as u put it " SANCTIMONIOUS, SELF RIGHTEOUS BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES!

The Mexican government has the right to enforce their border to the south as to keep Central American, Brazilians, etc out..but America is not allowed to enforce here borders!

The Mexican government will not provide jobs for their people ...but expect America to give them jobs!

The Mexican goverment will not educate their people ...but expect American taxpayers to pay for it!

The Mexican government provides no Medicare, welfare or any other types of social programs to keep their people from starving...but expects American taxpayers to do it.!!!

The Mexican government wil not let Americans or any other foreigners go into their country and demand anything from them...no jobs, cannot buy property, no free healthcare, no education...shall I go on?

The only SANCTIMONIOUS HYPOCRITES I SEE ARE TO THE SOUTH OF US....CAN U GUESS WHO...THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!

Ex-OC...thanks but when I read crap like this well, It really chaps my hide!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Ex-OC...thanks but when I read crap like this well, It really chaps my hide!!!
    It is people like you and me, who are fed up with this problem, that join Alipac and get involved. This is one case where Anger is a good thing! It may just save our country!

Keep up the fight!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345