Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A MEXICAN CITIZEN, TO BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, LEGALLY, TAKES ANYWHERE FROM 5 - 15 YEARS AND LOADS OF MONEY, TO COME HERE LEGALLY.
    So how is this any different when people from other countries attempt the same legal immigration process? The people that I know that have completed the same also took about that amount of time (11 yrs) and 10k+ USD as well (and was from another country south of us in the same hemisphere). What's the difference??? (eg. Why should Mexican nationals get an unfair advantage to emigrate here when there are many, many poorer people from other parts of the world - and many of THEM, are even more highly skilled????) It doesn't pass the 'common sense test' to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: TO ALL INVADERS

Quote Originally Posted by cralvar
    AS A CASE IN POINT: WE HAD TO CLOSE OUR MANUFACTURING PLANT IN EL PASO, AND REOPEN IT IN MEXICO, NOT SO MUCH FOR FINANCIAL PURPOSES, BUT BECAUSE, "APPLES TO APPLES" THE MEXICAN WORKERS DO A BETTER JOB THAN OUR YOUNG AMERICAN WORKERS.

I HAVE BEEN IN MANUFACTURING FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS, AND I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I SEE THIS TO BE THE TRUTH ON A DAILY BASIS.
    Same old lame argument. WE NEED illegals (BS!!!) It has NOTHING to do with the law. It all has to do with your wallet. If you can't run a business legally you have no business being in business!! You want to hire illegals? Take responsibility for every aspect of their presence. Pay their health bills, schooling, food, even for any settlement for crimes committed by them. We'll see how long businesses NEED them.

Businesses have no right to pad their pockets on the taxpayer's dime. This is not bigotry cralvar; this is the law! And Americans are demanding enforcement. YOU need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Sounds like an Anchor Baby.

Considering 51% of the population of El Paso is illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    A MEXICAN CITIZEN, TO BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, LEGALLY, TAKES ANYWHERE FROM 5 - 15 YEARS AND LOADS OF MONEY, TO COME HERE LEGALLY.
    So how is this any different when people from other countries attempt the same legal immigration process? The people that I know that have completed the same also took about that amount of time (11 yrs) and 10k+ USD as well (and was from another country south of us in the same hemisphere). What's the difference??? (eg. Why should Mexican nationals get an unfair advantage to emigrate here when there are many, many poorer people from other parts of the world - and many of THEM, are even more highly skilled????) It doesn't pass the 'common sense test' to me.
    Amen, PhredE! One of those people would be ME! I did it LEGALLY.

Btw, cravlar, IMMIGRATION TO THE U.S. IS A PRIVILIGE, NOT A RIGHT!

You may have been in manufacturing for 25 years, but you need more education on the Immigrations Code.

Thank you for moving your company to Mexico.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

And, of course, we're all the better off because of it
    (Thanks for doing things the right way - acknowledging the time, expense and inconvenience of the process...)

The mayor of Morristown, New Jersey was on the Terry Anderson show last Sunday night trying to defend his advocating legalization of all the invaders. He has stated that it should be done by some kind of executive order and I think that may be what Jorge Boosh has in mind too since we haven't heard much from him lately on the subject. He seems to me like he might be just sneaky enough to try it before he leaves office. After all we know he wants very badly for this invasion to succeed. Again, just my opinion.

The illegals made their beds...so now they could lie in them. They caused their own problems, so what makes them think that we have to solve them? This is their problem. Perhaps the illegal workers should sue the big lawbreaking corporations that hired them, also the fat cats who got rich off of their stinken backs too! Maybe compensate them, and send them back to where they came from with money in their pockets, don't you agree? Swift,Tyson, McDonalds and then some.... Get the companies where it hurts...lol

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    And, of course, we're all the better off because of it
    (Thanks for doing things the right way - acknowledging the time, expense and inconvenience of the process...)
    You're welcome, PhredE. I wouldn't have it any other way but legally. Yes, I went throught the Time, the Expense, and the Inconvenience. BUT that is because, as a person, I respect THE LAWS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY.

People from other countries who are here illegally forget -- SELECTIVE MEMORY -- that there are laws that exist. Or don't forget but choose to ignore them, which means they are INTENTIONALLY breaking the law.

To Everyone: IMMIGRATION TO ANOTHER COUNTRY IS A PRIVILIGE, NOT A RIGHT!! Like it or not, that is the God-honest REALITY. If another nation doesn't want you, then SO BE IT! It DOES NOT give you the right to sneak across the border OR overstay your visa, no matter what your excuse may be. If you really had a valid reason for leaving your country, then applying legally with that reason should be a cinch. And guess what, ECONOMIC reasons is OFF THE BOARD. That's what REVOLUTIONS ARE FOR.

cravlar said:
    BUT, I WILL SAY THAT THE YOUNGER WORKFORCE (BELOW 30YEARS OF AGE)IS SHY OF BEING PROFICIENT IN MATHEMATICS, READING AND JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE, PLUS PRETTY LAZY.
    Cravlar you state that many of the younger workforce is not proficient in certain aspects of education? Well apparently you are eiter naive or choose to turn the other cheek when it comes to "education". Most of the Illegals coming here are uneducated. Many only have a middle school education.. and I also live here in El Paso, and know perfectly well that many companies will choose to train so as to pay them less than to hire someone who is educated and then they have to pay more...your argument is bogus , it again comes down to Corporate greed!

BTW Cavlar the "mutualistic" way of life you claim we have only goes one way....if it benefits the Illegals then it is ok...when we want to enforce our borders, build the fence, deny social services, schooling, medical ...( that the Mexican government wont give their own people or Americans) then it is "racism"..

I also know in this town that it is very hard to get a job when you are not fluent in spanish! I have a spanish surname but did not grow up speaking spanish! My parents and grandparents although spoke spanish always spoke English and valued the language as a stepping stone to a better way of life! I have expereinced discrimination from others who are stunned that I do not speak spanish because I am hispanic.. What do u say to that!!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    cravlar said:
    BUT, I WILL SAY THAT THE YOUNGER WORKFORCE (BELOW 30YEARS OF AGE)IS SHY OF BEING PROFICIENT IN MATHEMATICS, READING AND JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE, PLUS PRETTY LAZY.
    Cravlar you state that many of the younger workforce is not proficient in certain aspects of education? Well apparently you are eiter naive or choose to turn the other cheek when it comes to "education". Most of the Illegals coming here are uneducated. Many only have a middle school education.. and I also live here in El Paso, and know perfectly well that many companies will choose to train so as to pay them less than to hire someone who is educated and then they have to pay more...your argument is bogus , it again comes down to Corporate greed!

BTW Cavlar the "mutualistic" way of life you claim we have only goes one way....if it benefits the Illegals then it is ok...when we want to enforce our borders, build the fence, deny social services, schooling, medical ...( that the Mexican government wont give their own people or Americans) then it is "racism"..

I also know in this town that it is very hard to get a job when you are not fluent in spanish! I have a spanish surname but did not grow up speaking spanish! My parents and grandparents although spoke spanish always spoke English and valued the language as a stepping stone to a better way of life! I have expereinced discrimination from others who are stunned that I do not speak spanish because I am hispanic.. What do u say to that!!
    MAJOR APPLAUSE, blkkat99!! BRAVO!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast