Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know he had a pretty good record on border/immigration issues when he was in the House, but I haven't really followed his progress as governor.

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=561

I know he campaigned against his opponent's lax record-and got into a bit of a controversy involving his nanny-but I'm pretty sure he was opposed to this, unless he's completely changed his stance.

Like I said, I haven't been keeping up on his second term.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Rush Limbaugh has been going off on Spitzer this morning. Said even though Spitzer has pulled his drivers licenses for illegals sheme, the issue of illegal immigration is NOT going away and will be an important part of the presidential election. Illegal immigration hamstrungs Dems, and an informed citizenry, armed with information, was able to defeat this summer's amnesty bill, the "wet Dream Act," and drivers licenses for illegals in NY. And this issue is a win/win for the GOP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen

I am sick of the USA pandering to these vile illegal aliens--they are all criminals. Only in the USA do illegals have free reign and free housing, healthcare, education, free college, free food, and the list continues. When Americans are in need they are quickly told "we can not help you". Illegals vote in the USA, collect social security, get HUD back mortgages, free student loans (they never pay them back), and they suck local budgets dry due to their crime, spreading diseases, special edcuation, and English as a Second language (what a bloody joke!) programs.

The USA MUST deport every illegal aliens!!!! They do NOT belong in our country and should be banned from ever returning!

Welcome to ALIPAC, DrEd. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[size=200][b][color=red]Governor Eliot Spitzer: “Steamrollerâ€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is so great to hear. One chunk of the illegal aliens lobby, after another, that is the way we Americans are going to bring this down and eliminate this illegal invasion in our country.

BTW, although Oregon does not show on the list, and although the gov' here finally said he thought giving licenses to illegals was probably a bad idea, to my knowledge it still happens here. So keep Oregon in mind when we put pressure on states who do still give out licenses to illegals (till they have assuredly stopped and are requiring verifiable documentation from people).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

F'n Steamroller, huh??? Someones a little high on himself!

Spitzer to drop illegal license attempt

Spitzer is completely out of touch with the American frame of mind. Almost 80% of Americans believe the compete opposite of what he was trying to to. Hopefully, he will be tossed out of office in his next election attempt. We have enough enemies without having to battle so called Americans on a subject that is so important to national security.

County Clerk Reacts to Spitzer
    by Gary Turner
    Photo by Scott Barstow
    Published Nov 14, 2007

Reaction to the governor's announcement to drop his proposal to grant illegal aliens driver's licenses in New York came quickly Wednesday.

Monroe County Clerk Cheryl DiNolfo (R,) applauded the demise of the ill-fated plan. "Today is a victory for the rule of law," DiNolfo said, "And today is the day that the people of Monroe County were heard loud and clear. I am pleased that Governor Spitzer has chosen to drop his plans to provide drivers licenses to illeagal immigrants. This never should have come to pass. There is no reason why Albany should've even considered sanctioning illegal behavior."

DiNolfo is one several county cerks in the state who filed suit to block the governor's plan.

http://www.rnews.com/Story_2004.cfm?ID= ... ry_type=18
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Eliot!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast