Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is wrong: "The disagreement was over the size of the flag and not what it symbolized."

If you listen to what happened it was because her supervisior thinks the American flag is OFFENSIVE. The company made up the size thing.

Here is the interview http://www.krld.com/topic/play_window.p ... Id=3753704

I think this woman is an American hero to speak out even though it could cost her problems at work. We need more heros like this

Should you be able to hang an American flag at the office?
    Yes
    ( 95% )
    No
    ( 5% )

They need to do some E-Verifying in TX, ICE get busy.

Debbie needs to come and join us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

american flag

COMMENT:

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO. WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. FOR THIS WOMEN WHO THEY TOOK THE FLAG DOWN IS OUT OF THEIR MINDS. WE ARE LOOKING AT OUR COUNTRY GOING UNDER.

STAND UP EVERYONE AND FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO LOSE>

SUSANM

The disagreement was over the size of the flag and not what it symbolized. We have invited the employee to put the flag back up
    Oh sure. They backtracked because they knew they were wrong. This is the problem with diversity and allowing foreigners to immigrate to our country and become DUAL-CITIZENS. Our country's pride and reputation are being destroyed by people who come here with the attitude that Americans have ruined the chances of everyone else in the world from becoming successful and that we owe them the "American Dream". Alot of immigrants find everything Americans stand for to be offensive. Why then do they keep coming here?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Kindred Healthcare is a private US Corporation, their stock is listed on the NYSE, they are based in Kentucky.

Paul J. Diaz is the CEO, you can call their headquarters at 800-545-0749 to comment.
    If this is a private corporation, she certainly had no right to display her flag if the supervisor did not want it displayed. I don't see anything wrong, but maybe the supervisor was spineless and didn't want any problems with other employees. Why they would object, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    If this is a private corporation, she certainly had no right to display her flag if the supervisor did not want it displayed. I don't see anything wrong, but maybe the supervisor was spineless and didn't want any problems with other employees. Why they would object, I have no idea.
    Yes, technically and legally you are correct, but this corporation also has American customers they should not be offending if they want to stay in business!!

The supervisor was not spineless, that is who was upset by the American flag!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Size Doesn't Matter".

If my flag offends you, then get out of my Republic.

Dixie

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Am the only one who thinks we have a TREMENDOUS number of immigrants in this country? I mean, recently. I can't get through a simple run through the grocery store anymore without hearing six different languages. I don't remember it being like this 10 years ago. Now I feel like I'm in someone else's country.

I called Paul Diaz and told him he is unpatriotic.

All Americans should boycott his business.

Doesn't take long to feel like you are in a foreign country when they are letting in 2 1/2 million a year legally and 500,000 illegally. And they seem bound and determaned to be sure they DON'T speak English, or even care if they can take care of them selves so Americans don't have to support them.

And Yet congress just keeps ignoring us and we keep letting them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast