Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How unfortunate

Although it's unfortunate what happened, are any of us really surprised?

We live in a nation where everyone is allowed free speech, unless they happen to be Caucasian. We live in a country that prosecutes "hate" crimes, yet only prosecutes such crimes when committed against minorities. We live in a country where breaking our laws is okay, provided you aren't a citizen.

Is anyone here surprised how it was handled? The school is now in a hard spot. If they expel the accused, the ACLU will most certainly take interest (although with the wrong party). Marches will be soon to follow, for certain. In the end, some school administrator will try to smooth tensions by saying, "ya know, it was just a bad idea to have such an assignment" without realizing what an insult it is to suggest anything against illegal immigration should just be censored.

Oh, they said that already? Well chalk that up as one more thing that doesn't surprise this patriot. It doesn't surprise me any more than the complete lack of coverage by the MSM.

I sent this out to everybody and his brother, making sure Michelle Malkin gets this.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Can you say LAWSUIT?
    I sure hope her and the parents sue the heck out of that school. And that principle sucks - I think he should be fired.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

please follow up

Hope to hear the follow up on this story, and yes the girl is white. I saw a picture of her on another post on aol imm debate board.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Unfortunately, THIS happens to people who speak out against illegal immigration and it happens alot. If you're not for them, they come after you.

The parents should sue the school and the district for allowing this hate crime to happen. This must be publicized.

The illegal aliens are terrorizing our citizens.
    Since this was a school project, this girl did what was asked. I think the parents have a federal lawsuit against this as a hate crime. What do you say about that SPLC. Her sign didn't say STOP IMMIGRATION. It said, STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I hope this is all over the news and if any of those students are illegals or their parents are, I hope they get deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I sent this out to everybody and his brother, making sure Michelle Malkin gets this.
    Good idea. Did you send it to Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This topic is also included in the general discussion forum. This really makes me angry. Melanie Bowers is a young American patriot who was victimized for simply speaking the fact that illegal immigration is a crime that should be stopped. One of the boys threatened to rape her. What happend to Melanie is a hate crime. It is also hate crime againist Americans who love this country and want the law enforced.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I just got Glenn Beck's email newsletter and he is having this on his TV show tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

They already have it..........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

They already have it..........
    Are you sure its this one. Glenn has another one about a girl beaten by other girls on YouTube for something she said on MySpace.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast