Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens not undocumented workers

My heart goes out to the lady who lost her husband and two of her children. People we MUST demand our nation removes ALL those who are in OUR country illegally. We have laws on the books and we must demand those laws are enforced. How many American citizens have to die at the hands of those who should not be here before this long over-due problem is corrected? Amnesty is not an option.

I will pray for this family and that our elected officials will start putting American citizens first.

"Bologna family members say Ramos apparently benefited from this policy for juveniles when he reportedly was convicted twice of felonies in 2003 and 2004 but never was turned over for deportation. "

This is what the writer calls

"previous brushes with the law. "
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    "Bologna family members say Ramos apparently benefited from this policy for juveniles when he reportedly was convicted twice of felonies in 2003 and 2004 but never was turned over for deportation. "

This is what the write calls

So true JP! Those "previous brushes" were violent felonies against American citizens! This scum bag should have been deported long ago!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Clock is Ticking

Talk is cheap, politics and voting seems to be getting us nowhere.

I have my pitchforks and torches loaded in the back of my truck, the gas tank is full and I'm waiting for a signal to roll east into Washington DC.

I fear if we do not take our country back soon, there will be nothing worth saving.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Outside court Wednesday, Ramos' attorney, Robert Amparan said his client was not the shooter. "They have the wrong person," he said.

Amparan declined to discuss details of the case but also denied that his client was involved in "gang activities" and said that Ramos "entered the country legally," even though federal officials contend Ramos is undocumented.
    LAWYERS WHO DEFEND ILLEGAL ALIENS.

How do they sleep at night? Do these lawyers have any conscience at all? There is clear evidence of gang activity. AND RAMOS IS THE MURDERER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz

This is what the writer calls

So true JP! Those "previous brushes" were violent felonies against American citizens! This scum bag should have been deported long ago!

Enough is Enough will ALL illegal aliens here

I am so sick and tired of our politicians wanting these illegals here. I want them to all leave this country and take these worthless politicians with them. Maybe our voices should be louder because they are not hearing us. We have enough of our own citizens dong bad things in this country. I am so ripping mad that our politicians have this power to screw us over and we can not do a thing about it. Maybe we should get the torches and pitchforks out and make a statement, I know Glenn Beck is ready and so am I.
    Huddy

Quote Originally Posted by buffettrn
    My prayers are with this wpman. Although it will not do anything to bring back her family, I would sue the City of SF, Mayor Newsom and any complicent in not report this dirt bag to Federal officals. Maybe a 200 million dollars Wrong full death suit and criminal charges for failure to follow Federal law to report and acessory to murder wil "enlighten" the idiots of SF city goverment.
    I saw Tom Tancredo on Fox News today saying he has extended his hand of help to her with lawyers if needed. BUT Judge Napolitano was on after him and said that Newsom as a government employee can't be sued he has immunity. I'm not sure I agree with this. I see lawsuits all the time against cities and they win awards. The Judge said the only thing to do is political action by getting him and the D.A. out of office.

Tom Tancredo called for Newsom to resign.

is there a special fund or memorial fund for the Bologna family? Were these her only two sons? My heart is heavy with sadness and outraged about the wickedness of the Board of Supervisors and especially Mayor Gavin Newsom as well as Mayor Villaraigosa and all the others who seek to protect criminal illegal aliens and care nothing about the safety, health and welfare of the victims and families terrorized by these criminals. It makes one sick....Enrique Morones was out visiting many cities across the U.S. to try to get "sanctuary policies" put into place...gee, what an outstanding accomplishment.

I saw addresses on one of the threads for donations but I can't remember which thread had the information.

OK I Googled it and here it is:

Anthony Bologna Children's Fund
    Washington Mutual Bank
    845 Laurel St.
    San Carlos, CA 94070

A second fund has been set up by the victim's employer, Draeger's Market. Donations can be sent to:

Anthony Bologna Memorial Fund
    Comerica Bank
    350 Lytton Ave.
    Palo Alto, CA 94301

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast