Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayors Nuisance and VillaLaRaza both think they are going to be CA governer some day. So they are just practicing sucking up to the illegals now. They hope that the illegals will all get amnesty and citizenship and then forever vote for Dem. liberal idiots like them, which they probably will. Which make amnesty, birthright citizenship and path to citizenship for invaders the most pressing issues this country has faced for decades.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Mayors Nuisance and VillaLaRaza both think they are going to be CA governer some day. So they are just practicing sucking up to the illegals now. They hope that the illegals will all get amnesty and citizenship and then forever vote for Dem. liberal idiots like them, which they probably will. Which make amnesty, birthright citizenship and path to citizenship for invaders the most pressing issues this country has faced for decades.
    We need to make it soooooooo hot for Newsom that he wouldn't even run.

Then we'll work on Villaraigosa
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Again in the same state just another Sanctuary City a mother and wife feels the pain of losing her husband and sons at the hands of an ILLEGAL! The other mother in our military could not leave her son at home in a "major United States city" and expect him to be safe or a least as safe as she in a "combat zone"!!

Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership!!

Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders.
    THIS IS A SHAME AND A DISGRACE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. IF THIS ISN'T AN ACT OF TERROR, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY. WHEN IS IT EVER GOING TO END? IF THIS IS BUSH'S WAY OF KEEPING THE CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY SAFE, I WOULD HATE TO SEE HOW WE WOULD FAIR IF HE WAS NOT PRESIDENT AND FIGHTING A WAR ON TERROR.

Yes it is. Read this article and tell me the Democrats really care. It is an explosive interview with the Executive Director of Ice, Jim Pendergraph. He blows the cover on Congressman Price trying to gut ICE.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-124830.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same Battle!

William G.
    The biggest battle with state and local governments is to get them to understand that it is their responsibility to protect their citizens and they have the authority as well as the responsibility to do so. They can do what ever it takes as long as it does not violate federal law! Being in this country illegally is a violation of federal law and makes them criminals. For the locals to ignore that is dereliction of duty!
    I have fought this fight with senators and city councilmen and it always amazes me how little they know about the constitution and their obligation to the office they hold. I spent several days talking to a certain City Councilman in Waukegan, Il. Over the training of local police to handle illegal immigrant issues. He has a degree in political science but did not understand the federal governments’ role and the states role and responsibilities. If this issue is up to the federal government to handle then why waste tax payer’s money on state government to start with!! Why have a state militia (National Guard). They pick and choose what parts of the constitution to recognize!

I hold the city of San Francisco 100% responsible!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Re: Same Battle!

Quote Originally Posted by bmw120556
    William G.
    The biggest battle with state and local governments is to get them to understand that it is their responsibility to protect their citizens and they have the authority as well as the responsibility to do so. They can do what ever it takes as long as it does not violate federal law! Being in this country illegally is a violation of federal law and makes them criminals. For the locals to ignore that is dereliction of duty!
    I have fought this fight with senators and city councilmen and it always amazes me how little they know about the constitution and their obligation to the office they hold. I spent several days talking to a certain City Councilman in Waukegan, Il. Over the training of local police to handle illegal immigrant issues. He has a degree in political science but did not understand the federal governments’ role and the states role and responsibilities. If this issue is up to the federal government to handle then why waste tax payer’s money on state government to start with!! Why have a state militia (National Guard). They pick and choose what parts of the constitution to recognize!

Well for their part in it yes, but I also hold the US Congress for this mess too. For 3 decades this mess has built and built and built because of corrupt congress members and senators.

Re: Same Battle!

Quote Originally Posted by bmw120556
    William G.

FOLKS, WE ARE AT THE MERCY OF A GOVERNMENT THAT IS JUST AS CORRUPT AS THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT IS. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS SORT OF THING TO HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY. AND TO THINK BUSH IS TRYING TO STOP AN EXECUTION OF A MEXICAN NATIONAL IN TEXAS. THIS AFTER HE SIGNED OVER 150 DEATH WARRANTS WHILE HE WAS GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. WE THE PEOPLE DON'T MATTER AT ALL. ITS SO SAD THAT THIS POOR WOMAN IS GOING THROUGH THIS WHEN SHE SHOULDN'T BE.

Quite a contrast here wouldn't you say. Ramos the killer of three innocent people by Newsom, nad Feinstein's, sanctuary city policies, and Ramos, Border Agent, spending a decade in prison for protecting our borders. (Our first modern day political prisons)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quite a contrast here wouldn't you say. Ramos the killer of three innocent people by Newsom, nad Feinstein's, sanctuary city policies, and Ramos, Border Agent, spending a decade in prison for protecting our borders. (Our first modern day political prisons)
    You are correct and as long as "our" government is controlled by Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors there will be "political prisons" for all who disagree, sent to "political prison" by the Elitist's "men" such as Johnny Satan!

City by the Bay???

IN YEARS GONE BY THERE HAVE BEEN SONGS ABOUT THIS CITY BY THE BAY.. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE... I AM A PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN RIGHTS FOR OUR "AMERICAN CITIZENS", TO BE PROTECTED AND THE LAWS OF THE LAND UPHELD.. FOR THE D.A. TO NOT PUSH FOR THIS PERSON TO BE EXECUTED FOR THE HORRIBLE CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST THIS FAMILY IS ANOTHER FAILURE OF THE SYSTEM TO STAND UP AND PUNISH CRIMES COMMITTED... BUT THEN AGAIN, SAN FRANCISCO IS A VERY BOTHERED CITY, MUCH LIKE A SPOILED CHILD CRAVING ATTENTION, PUSHING TO SEE JUST HOW FAR IT CAN GO... THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE LIVING THERE, BUT THERE ARE THREE LESS TODAY BECAUSE WE ALLOW "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" TO CONTINUE TO LIVE HERE.. THERE ARE SOME OF THEM THAT ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT EVEN THEY DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE "AMERICANS" AND ASSIMILATE... WOULDN'T WE HAVE TO ASSIMILATE IF WE MADE OUR HOME IN MEXICO??? THE ANSWER IS YES... WE ALL NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS D.A. AND THE GOVERNOR, ASAP... THE CITY BY THE BAY IS BECOMING THE DECAYING GARBAGE PIT BY THE BAY, AND I AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT ILLEGALS..... HUM, WONDER WHY NANCY PELOSI COMES TO MIND WHEN I THINK ABOUT GARBAGE.....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast