Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We all need to help Danielle Bologna

After hearing about yet more murders by another repeat illegal aliens offender, I felt when are we the people going to do something to help these people. I was sure after the Jamial Shaw killing the people of California would be enraged, if not the whole nation. NO! it did not happen. Danielle Bologna wants and needs our help, just sitting around bithching about it on a blog is not getting anything done. We must all get behind this poor lady and her family, I'm tired of just talking, But what can we do ? I say if anyone out there is familiar with how we can start a fund for this unfortunate woman we should do it, she needs the means to get the word out and make the entire country feel her pain. We cannot let yet another murder go unanswered by the citizens of this country.she has 3 family members funerals to pay for and she is fired up with enough pain to get this issue to the national level if she has the backing. Some one please help get this woman some help I'm ready with my check book here in Pa. and I will do whatever I can from here. but she cannot do this alone Please lets help. Even if I don't get a responce about getting a movement starTed if anyone knows how I can send her some money please post. Thanks and lets pray that we can get Danielle the backing she needs. NO MORE WORDS !!! LETS HAVE ACTION

Re: We all need to help Danielle Bologna

Quote Originally Posted by sourpickel
    After hearing about yet more murders by another repeat illegal aliens offender, I felt when are we the people going to do something to help these people. I was sure after the Jamial Shaw killing the people of California would be enraged, if not the whole nation. NO! it did not happen. Danielle Bologna wants and needs our help, just sitting around bithching about it on a blog is not getting anything done. We must all get behind this poor lady and her family, I'm tired of just talking, But what can we do ? I say if anyone out there is familiar with how we can start a fund for this unfortunate woman we should do it, she needs the means to get the word out and make the entire country feel her pain. We cannot let yet another murder go unanswered by the citizens of this country.she has 3 family members funerals to pay for and she is fired up with enough pain to get this issue to the national level if she has the backing. Some one please help get this woman some help I'm ready with my check book here in Pa. and I will do whatever I can from here. but she cannot do this alone Please lets help. Even if I don't get a responce about getting a movement starTed if anyone knows how I can send her some money please post. Thanks and lets pray that we can get Danielle the backing she needs. NO MORE WORDS !!! LETS HAVE ACTION

Welcome sourpickle to Alipac. We need people like you. My life-long friends daughter is related to Danielle Bologna by marriage and was at the funeral. I believe there is a fund for her. I'll see if I can find it for you. William has spoken about this murder on Fox News and on his radio show Last Americans Standing which is on Sundays at 3:00 p.m. your time.

Here is a link for next Sunday:

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/

Here is a link to the fund:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/16709153/detail.html

And you will notice that we are in our fund raising cycle. We only do this twice a year. So if you find Alipac.us helpful please donate to Alipac today. Thanks again and WELCOME to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As long as cities vote polititians in office that protect illegals these horrible things will continue to happen to American citizens.
    We MUST all KNOW more about those WE vote into office ---- ask questions of them----and if they answer one way and act another once elected have them removed from office-----it takes some work, but until the American citizens get serious nothing will change.
    As someone said before----we can blog all day long, but what does it really do except varify that we all feel the same???
    IF WE DO NOT STAND UP AND MAKE OUR DEMANDS KNOWN WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    As long as cities vote polititians in office that protect illegals these horrible things will continue to happen to American citizens.
    We MUST all KNOW more about those WE vote into office ---- ask questions of them----and if they answer one way and act another once elected have them removed from office-----it takes some work, but until the American citizens get serious nothing will change.
    As someone said before----we can blog all day long, but what does it really do except varify that we all feel the same???
    IF WE DO NOT STAND UP AND MAKE OUR DEMANDS KNOWN WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.
    That's why faxing, phoning, and emailing government leaders at all levels is affective. Townhall meetings is good too. Go and hold their feet to the fire. Get the information to neighbors, have get togethers to go to your city council. Tell them you want safe guards in your town against this. Talk to them about the 287(g) program and the Access program with DHS and the Criminal Alien Program that your police department can join. There is a lot you can do. One thing is to find a candidate in your area and work for them. Walk the districts, put up signs, make phone calls on their behalf. You can do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Danielle and Jamiel Sr

Thank you Gogo for the useful info. the check is in the mail. When I heard about Jamiels murder I could not sleep all weekend. My heart broke for his family. I was sleepless again when I saw how they were treated by the LA council. I also emailed members of the council. Again I spent sleepless nights because of the Bologna family murders. I can only imagine the pain these families feel. The love of family is what drives me to fight this immigration war, and that is what it is, a war. We must all feel this can happen to our loved ones at any given moment. I have been fighting here in Pa. for years now, knowing full well the problem will be coming east, as it now has. I am off work today because of an appointment with our state representative about the illegal immigration problem here in our small town. I left with no hope as usual. My hope now lies with Danielle and Jamiel Sr. they are now the Generals in this war. They have given the ultimate sacrifice. "We the people" are now ready to stand with them against a government who has for far to long, ignored the will of "We the people", in favor of foreign nationals and foreign intrest. We are going to be up against more walls when either of the two presidential candidates take office. , but I will do what ever I can for their cause. I will check the alipac website daily and this blog for any info. please keep it coming.Thanks again for the information. I am also looking for a fund for Jamiels family, do you have any links ? My motto is I Love my country, but fear my government !

SP is there someone running against that state representative that you can endorse or support. I would look into that. Are you familiar with Chaffetz up in Utah? He beat an incumbent in the primaries because of his anti-illegal immigration stand. His incumbent opponent out spent him by $700,00. He was grassroots only and made many meetings by himself. No one helping him. It's people like you who can find someone running, help get their message out and get others to join the effort.

Even if it takes time and horrible things like this happening in their backyard. It will happen that they will wake up.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/ ... rrants.cnn

I just watched this video with the Shaw's and Mrs. Bologna. It is heartbreaking to hear them speak. Mrs. Bologna said she lost the love of her life for 21 years and now has only pictures to kiss.

They met and spoke in front of a politicians office. Said they are making small dents in this fight. I pray that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/07/ng.anthony.warrants.cnn

I just watched this video with the Shaw's and Mrs. Bologna. It is heartbreaking to hear them speak. Mrs. Bologna said she lost the love of her life for 21 years and now has only pictures to kiss.

They met and spoke in front of a politicians office. Said they are making small dents in this fight. I pray that they do.
    Where did the meet in front of a politicians office do you remember?

I'm so sorry, this should be a more direct link.

They spoke in front of Council member Jack Weiss, Chairman of the Public Safety Committee. Walter Moore, candidate for Mayor of LA also spoke. Later they showed Mr. Weiss saying there will be a hearing about this in October and the police chief is working on clarification of this policy.

It really is heartbreaking to hear these parents speak...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... el.law.cnn

From Dobbs site

# Sanctuary Cities Under Fire

Two families from two cities have been joined by grief and anger. After their loved ones were allegedly gunned down by illegal alien gang members, the families are now demanding Los Angeles and San Francisco change the sanctuary policies that kept the alleged killers from being deported.

Family members and about 100 supporters rallied outside the office of Los Angeles City Councilman Jack Weiss, chair of the Public Safety Committee, demanding a vote on a law named for Jamiel Shaw Jr. It would allow LAPD officers to arrest gang members they know were in the United States illegally before they are caught committing another crime such as those that have devastated two families. That seems, well, pretty obvious and all too rational.

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678