Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: City by the Bay???

Quote Originally Posted by nanny4four
    IN YEARS GONE BY THERE HAVE BEEN SONGS ABOUT THIS CITY BY THE BAY.. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE... I AM A PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN RIGHTS FOR OUR "AMERICAN CITIZENS", TO BE PROTECTED AND THE LAWS OF THE LAND UPHELD.. FOR THE D.A. TO NOT PUSH FOR THIS PERSON TO BE EXECUTED FOR THE HORRIBLE CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST THIS FAMILY IS ANOTHER FAILURE OF THE SYSTEM TO STAND UP AND PUNISH CRIMES COMMITTED... BUT THEN AGAIN, SAN FRANCISCO IS A VERY BOTHERED CITY, MUCH LIKE A SPOILED CHILD CRAVING ATTENTION, PUSHING TO SEE JUST HOW FAR IT CAN GO... THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE LIVING THERE, BUT THERE ARE THREE LESS TODAY BECAUSE WE ALLOW "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" TO CONTINUE TO LIVE HERE.. THERE ARE SOME OF THEM THAT ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT EVEN THEY DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE "AMERICANS" AND ASSIMILATE... WOULDN'T WE HAVE TO ASSIMILATE IF WE MADE OUR HOME IN MEXICO??? THE ANSWER IS YES... WE ALL NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS D.A. AND THE GOVERNOR, ASAP... THE CITY BY THE BAY IS BECOMING THE DECAYING GARBAGE PIT BY THE BAY, AND I AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT ILLEGALS..... HUM, WONDER WHY NANCY PELOSI COMES TO MIND WHEN I THINK ABOUT GARBAGE.....

nanny4four you are so right about SF and assimiliation. When I lived in Germany, I was EXPECTED TO ASSIMILATE TO THEM. I had a business associate, a naturalized citizen from Germany, when we changed our voting ballots to bi-lingual in Spanish, she was absolutely livid. She said, "this is c*ap, this is absolute C*ap. I came to be an American, I learned better English, I do my mortgage business in English. American's are soooooooo stupid to let this happen." Year 198?. Yep that long ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So many thought provoking quotes from Mrs. Bologna. That she never could have imagined herself in this position. That her family was 6, now it is 3, half of her family is gone, that if you don't think it can't happen to you it can...

I can't stop thinking about her pain, grief and agony. The politicians are just trying to cya.

We must help her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Danielle Bologna and Jamiel Shaw Sr. On Doug McIntyre Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MotXFIOITIc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw2J5GAQ ... re=related

These politicians are scoundrels.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I just listened to both of these segments. Hearing what Danielle Bologna says about her 10 year old daughter missing her father so much, never hearing him say I love you again, or kissing her...

What did I hear? Did they say Newsom is getting married this weekend?
    Or who is?

She is crying out for us to help her. We must.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I just listened to both of these segments. Hearing what Danielle Bologna says about her 10 year old daughter missing her father so much, never hearing him say I love you again, or kissing her...

What did I hear? Did they say Newsom is getting married this weekend?
    Or who is?

She is crying out for us to help her. We must.
    Yep is Newsom is getting married this weekend. I'm sure he's having a great time. I also think this marriage was to help set him up for the governorship, but that may be out the window now.

Sanctuary policies never made much sense to me. It's as if our Liberal public officials are saying that it's okay if Americans are brutally murdered once in a while, as long as illegal aliens feel comfortable with their illegal presence. What a joke.

The main argument for sustaining sanctuary policies is "to make illegal aliens feel like they can report on crimes that they are witness to without fear of deportation". But authorities don't keep any kind of statistics on crimes that were solved with the only witness being an illegal alien. My guess is that not many illegals step forward with information anyway, despite Liberal public officials' attempts to get them comfortable with the police.

In rare cases, if an illegal were to witness an illegal alien gang member brutally murder an American, this illegal might still choose to not give this information to the police! Perhaps they secretly approve of this ethnic cleansing. Mums the word.

Cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco should abolish their sanctuary policies, and should work on annexing to the United States again.

If not, they should lose any and all Federal funding.

Quote Originally Posted by sunlandbob
    Sanctuary policies never made much sense to me. It's as if our Liberal public officials are saying that it's okay if Americans are brutally murdered once in a while, as long as illegal aliens feel comfortable with their illegal presence. What a joke.

The main argument for sustaining sanctuary policies is "to make illegal aliens feel like they can report on crimes that they are witness to without fear of deportation". But authorities don't keep any kind of statistics on crimes that were solved with the only witness being an illegal alien. My guess is that not many illegals step forward with information anyway, despite Liberal public officials' attempts to get them comfortable with the police.

In rare cases, if an illegal were to witness an illegal alien gang member brutally murder an American, this illegal might still choose to not give this information to the police! Perhaps they secretly approve of this ethnic cleansing. Mums the word.

Cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco should abolish their sanctuary policies, and should work on annexing to the United States again.

If not, they should lose any and all Federal funding.
    ITA

CALIFORNIA ALERT! Tragedy in San Francisco from Sanctuary City Policy! Contact Boxer and Feinstein Now!

You may have seen the recent news reports from San Francisco about the apparent triple homicide by an illegal alien gang member who had already been convicted of violent felonies, but was shielded from federal immigration authorities by the city's sanctuary policy.

To take action, click here
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=11691236

To read the press release calling for the resignation of Mayor Newsom, click here.
    http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=4 ... item_id=28

Deadly sanctuary: Killer illegals
    Saturday, July 26, 2008

Buzz up!

Illegal alien Edwin Ramos, a career criminal charged with killing a father and his two sons last month in San Francisco, symbolizes the psychopathy of the "sanctuary movement" in America.
    Mr. Ramos, now 21, had been one of the illegal alien juveniles -- who committed felonies -- shielded from possible deportation as a result of the city's long-standing sanctuary policy, reports the San Francisco Chronicle.

Salvadoran Ramos is a suspected member of the notorious Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) street gang. He is being held on three counts of murder in the deaths of Tony Bologna and sons Michael and Matthew. They were coming home from a family picnic.

Even though he was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile -- a gang-related assault on a transit rider and an attempted robbery of a pregnant woman -- the Juvenile Probation Department did not tell federal immigration authorities.

Thanks to San Francisco's unconscionably perverted protection racket for aliens, Ramos remained in the city by the bay. Now that her husband and two sons have been taken from her, Danielle Bologna pleads that San Francisco change its sanctuary policy.
    How many other criminal aliens have found safe harbor in similar "don't ask, don't tell" American cities and states is anyone's guess.

"Sanctuaries" must stop protecting illegals and start protecting Americans.

www.pittsburghlive.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Saturday, Jul. 26, 2008
    San Francisco's Sanctuary Dilemma
    By Claire Suddath

Edwin Ramos had been in trouble before. In 2003, when he was 17, he was found guilty of attempted robbery and assaulting a San Francisco Municipal Transportation Authority passenger. Last March, he was detained for several days after police found a gun used in a double homicide in the car he was driving. And then came June 22, when Anthony Bologna's car prevented Ramos from turning left at an intersection. San Francisco police say Ramos opened fire with an AK-47 assault rifle, killing Bologna and his two sons, Michael and Matthew, who were driving home from a family barbecue.

Ramos, 21, is a native of El Salvador. He is an undocumented immigrant and an alleged member of the Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13. And despite his previous scrapes with the law and his juvenile felony convictions, Ramos has never been deported — a fact that has put him at the center of a debate over San Francisco's so-called "sanctuary law".

Under the City of Refuge ordinance of 1989, San Francisco officials and police are not obligated to provide information to federal immigration authorities when they encounter an undocumented resident. Anti-immigration groups like Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS) say sanctuary laws are allowing dangerous criminals like Ramos to crowd American prisons or worse, remain on the streets. "There is a disproportionate number of people in our jails who are immigrants," says Diana Hull, CAPS president, who calls the sanctuary law the city's "rationalization" for not enforcing immigration laws. "They are not bad by virtue of where they come from, it's simply that the nice, middle class Mexican population isn't that eager to come here." (The proportion of immigrants in U.S. jails is heavily disputed: A Public Policy Institute of California report found earlier this year that while 35% of adult Californians were born outside the U.S., only 17% of the state's adult prison population can make that same claim.)

City officials agree that Ramos should have been deported long ago, but maintain that he fell through a loophole in what is an otherwise necessary and effective law. The sanctuary movement began in the 1980s, when many U.S. cities attempted to help hundreds of thousands of political refugees fleeing civil wars in El Salvador, Guatemala and Nicaragua who were denied official asylum status by the federal government. Since then, the laws have transformed into what is essentially a "don't ask, don't tell" policy intended to improve relations between police and an immigrant community that does everything it can to operate under the radar. There is currently no law that requires state or local governments to cooperate with federal immigration efforts. In Los Angeles and San Francisco, police officers are not allowed to inquire about immigration status, to encourage victims of crimes to come forward without fear of deportation. "If the police become viewed as immigration enforcers, they're not going to get community assistance enforcing criminal laws," says Kevin Johnson, dean of the University of California at Davis Law School and an expert in immigration law.

San Francisco amended its sanctuary law in 1992, removing protections for criminal suspects. But in practice, police and justice departments would continually fail to turn over suspects to federal authorities. When the city's juvenile court system was caught flying Hondurans convicted of dealing cocaine back to their home country last May — instead of contacting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) authorities to have them federally deported — mayor Gavin Newsom changed the policy and told police officers that they should turn suspected criminals, even juveniles, over to authorities. "That policy was wrong," says Nathan Ballard, the mayor's director of communications. "The immigrant community must feel safe if they witness a crime, that's at the heart of this policy. But it will not be used as a shield for felons."

Since the Bologna murder, Newsom has ordered a "top to bottom review" of San Francisco's sanctuary policy. But the reexamination of the law has sparked a round of finger-pointing between city and federal governments. The San Francisco Sheriff's Department claims it turned Ramos' personal information over to immigration officers at ICE — who say they never received any documentation, and only heard of Ramos after his release. "In the last 18 months, the sheriff has turned over 1,100 suspected felons to ICE," says Ballard. "This is the first time that ICE has ever complained about the way the sheriff handles immigration." A spokesman for ICE could not be reached for comment, although the organization said that at the time of his March detention, Ramos was already in the process of being deported.

Ballard blames the federal government for an immigration policy that he says does not follow through with its promises. "It is George Bush who has failed to secure our borders," he argues. "Not Gavin Newsom." Meanwhile, the triple homicide has prompted conservative commentators including Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and Lou Dobbs to weigh in — O'Reilly called the city of San Francisco "completely out of control and now directly responsible for the murders of three men" — while CAPS has blamed the deaths on the ACLU, for its "rigor" in protecting the rights of prisoners. (The organization is not involved in the case.)

Meanwhile, San Francisco's sanctuary law remains "under review" by the mayor. As for Ramos, he is still in custody in San Francisco; he pleaded not guilty on July 23 and is awaiting trial.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 50,00.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast