Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is what scares me. They are really annoying here in Miami and elsewhere. All you need is one or more Hispanic(s) attempt to intimidate the wrong person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well yes, you were baneed before because you don't know how to debate without being insulting. We don't have time to waste on you. Troll boy.

Give him some credit Pine, he can cut and paste.

Dixie
    There will be a time when all American will take the illegal immigration matter by their own hands.

Can´t wait for that!!
    What do you mean by that saka?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good question Dixie. I am guessing that Saka means racial up risings or some type of retaliation.

April
    I have a very uneasy feeling about Saka.... I keep getting troll alerts when I read his posts. I think he is trying to fly beneath the radar...however I keep picking up that old familiar troll signal radiating from the bridge........now where is that billy goat?

wow! You guys have trolls here! Can't seem to get rid of them. I run a web site in New Jersey and we deal with the topic of illegal immigration among many others. We do get our trolls as well. They stick out like a sore thumb and never have any intelligent input. They try to bait us, but we do not fall for it.

I guess it is a fact of life, there is a crackpot in every crowd.

April
    Yes, we have trolls here who are constantly trying to waste our time...they want attention desperately.....it is best to NOT give them what they want. Dixie is very good at making them disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes, we have trolls here who are constantly trying to waste our time...they want attention desperately.....it is best to NOT give them what they want. Dixie is very good at making them disappear.
    Troll and Dixie!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean, thats a perfect image , they keep coming back.
    ------------------------

April
    Great representation of the Dixie shuffle, Jean......LMAO

Thank you mk and April. I think Dixie would like it too. We need all the humor we can get eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast