Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Definitely, humor certainly takes the edge off.

PEOPLEBRIAN,

We have trolls on occasion. It's Christmas time so we are indulging them and playing.

April and jean, you crack me up.

I'm a troll magnet...even with nutcracker avatars.

I am sakamakakara's favorite Alipacer. He/she really likes to address me, quote me and is even sending me PMs. Wonder what troll hubby, new pill thinks of that. Where are those divorce papers!!!!!!

saka maka and new pill are stalker trolls and they are pushing and shoving for my attention, which I find quite funny.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I enjoy all of the above comedy.

When we deal with trolls on our site, they often back up our points without meaning to. We have learned some caution, though. Some of the trolls are apparently well educated and can lead participants in the wrong direction. We have learned better. Now we just have fun with them and destroy their credibility with ease.

And of coures, the only arguement they use is tht anybody who disagrees with them is a bigot, and the trolls seem to think they are tolerant and diverse. The real world knows better.

April
    And of coures, the only arguement they use is tht anybody who disagrees with them is a bigot, and the trolls seem to think they are tolerant and diverse. The real world knows better.
    SO true,PeopleBrian

April
    Dixie, you fem fatale, you keep beating them off with a stick and I will see if I can round up that darn billy goat!

Quote Originally Posted by guesswhopilg
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Yes it is, Thank You

Tell us something,
    The Author of this topic "newppi1grimfamily" (with2 p`s)has 7 post, you "newpi1grimfamily" (with 1 p) have 3 posts.
    Are you two related or is there "Multipersonalities"?

"Multipersonalities" it is; I have no choice since I keep get banned from the forum.
    So, where do you post from the Hialleah Public Library, your siblings places, friends houses etc.?

Seems like an awful lot of work to me. You enjoy this big time like we all do, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well yes, you were baneed before because you don't know how to debate without being insulting. We don't have time to waste on you. Troll boy.

Give him some credit Pine, he can cut and paste.

Dixie
    There will be a time when all American will take the illegal immigration matter by their own hands.

Can´t wait for that!!
    What do you mean by that saka?

Dixie
    It simply means that there will be a serious discussion at all levels and some options will come out.

These options then will be voted on. The illegal immigration issue then will be in the hands of all Americans.

Trolly yours,

Saka

Oh the city of Hialeah with the Spanish billboards off the Palmetto Expressway. Where English is almost non existent except in the schools and businesses who deal with English speakers. I love it when they have people from Hialeah on the news as we always bet whether it is one of the few English speakers. I have heard people say you need a passport to go to Hialeah and a visa to get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes, we have trolls here who are constantly trying to waste our time...they want attention desperately.....it is best to NOT give them what they want. Dixie is very good at making them disappear.
    Troll and Dixie!

Yeah!

Dixie always rises to the occasion!

Dixie, what would we do without you...I do not know!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixie, you fem fatale, you keep beating them off with a stick and I will see if I can round up that darn billy goat!
    Okay guys..I cave in

What is this billy goat stuff?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast