Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slick Rick had Crow for Thanksgiving.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good thing i read lipps as the sound never came thru from Utube.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC patrickm4455
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sanchez Admits he was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic
    The upside is that Mr. Sanchez did admit he was wrong in calling a legal immigrant serving in our military an illegal immigrant.

It was nice that he was found out to have mislead the public on this matter and owes an apology to this solder and family.

How he cannot understand the difference is no excuse. Legal immigration has always been part of this country. Illegal immigration with all of its problems is not!

Now hopefully Senator Clinton who now says giving illegals driver's licenses is not supported by her; will realize too that amnesty will only entice illegal immigrants also! Besides if they get amnesty they get it all; no problem solved; just the same old continuous non solution.
    I would imagine he is merely reading some of the stories researched by others. His entire "team" needs to understand the difference. I hope they ALL get educated.

Wonderful interview

Sanchez apology

His apology was lukewarm at best. Did he apologize to the serviceman for his blunder.

He knew full well what he was doing. He can't win an argument with facts so he LIES.

LARRY

Re: VIDEO: Sanchez Apologizes to ALIPAC on CNN!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please consider making a comment on Youtube, voting 5 stars and adding this to your favorites to drive it up the Youtube charts.

My apologies to the Hillary and McCain supporters in our network, but I tell it like I see it and I have to tell the truth.

Sanchez Apologizes Democrats Illegal Immigration Gheen CNN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9VwlgJd_60
    Come on El Pres., man. Don't ever apologize for your convictions. You are who you are and you support what you support. And so to do the rest of us.
    RDR

views - 3,468

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    views - 3,468
    I just found this section of debate. I saw the original airing of the show. I've been watching Rick Sanchez since he started because I liked his energy. I soon got turned off but he mostly never differentiates between illegal and legal immigrants and throwing in an occasional "undocumented."

I may be wrong but I see him turning more towards our feelings but he not going down with out a fight. When he sees border stuff, I think it sinks in. We need to get him and his crew on the border towns and see the devastation and criminal activity those people live in. It's very dangerous and ask him if he would move HIS family there and feel sorry for the illegal's still! Some people seem to learn by show and tell methods instead of being able to see the future. I regret to say he is that. :-(
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Way to go W!!!!

Not only did Sanchez publicly apologize for the misleading soldier hit piece that he used to ambush you last week, but he also gave you several minutes to get our opinions out there as they relate to the current election cycle. Maybe WorriedAmerican is right in that we can start using Sanchez to our advantage.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast