Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    It does not sound good campers. We cannot allow states to decide their own immigration policy and to my knowledge very few, if any, of us support a path to legalization for illegal aliens.
    "Slam Dunk! In Your Face!"

Click on immigration!

http://www.hermancain.com/?page_id=8
    NO, NOT A SLAM DUNK IN MY FACE!

Herman Cain does not state what he will do with the illegals currently here, nor does he state that he will not support a path to legalization for illegal aliens. You keep going around in circles with the same comments with out really understanding the point I'm making.

I'm going to attempt, one last time to make this clear:

NO ONE CAN POINT TO A SINGLE SPEECH OR WRITING OF CAIN'S WHERE HE SAYS HE DOES NOT SUPPORT 'A PATH TO LEGALIZATION FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.'

Gee-whiz, why is this so hard to understand?

Here's something I just found that was posted by an ALIPAC member concerning Cain in another thread:

GaPatriot wrote:

Also, I am unhappy with his immigration policies. He said he is for securing the borders, allowing the states to determine their own immigration polices BUT he wants to allow a "path" to citizenship.
    Here's the thread: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-239188.html

It does not sound good campers. We cannot allow states to decide their own immigration policy and to my knowledge very few, if any, of us support a path to legalization for illegal aliens.
    "Oh! so you'll believe GA's opinion but won't look at the facts I've provided!"

Where's the link? Thought so! Here's my link that you didn't bother to read! And I'd post the same articles I've posted already but it's obvious you won't read them!
    http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/ ... happiness/
    I have read all your links and not a single one of them has anything to suggest that Cain wouldn't support a path to legalization for illegal aliens (amnesty). Not a single one.........

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    It seems Cain speech meant States should have a lawful right to decide how to enforce laws against illegal aliens and the border must be secured.
    Well there you go. I have to ask my cat of course, but Cain sounds good!!
    I am eyeing Mr. Cain and have begin to like many of his thoughts of how he would lead this Country in a total different way than it is led presently. Listen to what Mr. Cain has to say, he speaks of his dislike of how laws are blocked to prevent States from enforcing immigration laws, this shows he does not speak to win immigrants votes; however, many legal immigrants supports Mr. Cain!

Mr. Herman Cain

FIX THE IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS

America is an exceptional nation. We are also a prosperous nation because of our liberties and our free market system. That’s why people from all over the world want to come to America to create better lives for themselves and their families, because we are truly the land of opportunity.
    Americans have embraced their role as the world’s premier “melting pot,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

"I guess you missed this part again!"

We must secure our borders, enforce our laws and promote the existing path to citizenship.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    It seems Cain speech meant States should have a lawful right to decide how to enforce laws against illegal aliens and the border must be secured.
    Well there you go. I have to ask my cat of course, but Cain sounds good!!
    I am eyeing Mr. Cain and have begin to like many of his thoughts of how he would lead this Country in a total different way than it is led presently. Listen to what Mr. Cain has to say, he speaks of his dislike of how laws are blocked to prevent States from enforcing immigration laws, this shows he does not speak to win immigrants votes; however, many legal immigrants supports Mr. Cain!

Mr. Herman Cain

FIX THE IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS

America is an exceptional nation. We are also a prosperous nation because of our liberties and our free market system. That’s why people from all over the world want to come to America to create better lives for themselves and their families, because we are truly the land of opportunity.
    Americans have embraced their role as the world’s premier “melting pot,â€

"I guess you missed this part again!"

We must secure our borders, enforce our laws and promote the existing path to citizenship.
    No, I didn't miss it. Promoting the existing path to citizenship does not mean you won't support a new path to citizenship in the future.

We're going in circles. I'm through with this argument for now. My point has been made.

Can we call a Memorial Day truce and leave this argument alone for today.

So far the only one's who don't have an F or a D grade on illegal immigration issues from NUMBERS USA are
    Tim Pawlenty C+
    Michele Bachmann B-

That tells me a lot about all of them.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, I didn't miss it. Promoting the existing path to citizenship does not mean you won't support a new path to citizenship in the future.

We're going in circles. I'm through with this argument for now. My point has been made.
    "No you're lame point isn't made! You tell me which of any of the candidates that have come out and said what you're saying "It's never gonna happen!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"No you're lame point isn't made! You tell me which of any of the candidates that have come out and said what you're saying "It's never gonna happen!"
    Has any of the other candidates on the 2012 campaign trail discussed with citizens or news reporters how they will cease the illegal immigration crisis and deal with the open border issues? I often hear them speak about job growth and stabilizing the economy; however, not one word mention about immigration, possibly they fear losing immigrants votes. Such actions must be watched closely.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

What presidential candidate said
    "The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home." ???
    Huckabee placed this pledge on his blog on his campaign website

January 17, 2008

by Mike Huckabee

Yesterday, I signed the following pledge:

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Important points:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

(The Governor agreed to this pledge made to the American people with his public signing before the national media on Jan. 16, 2008 at North Greenville University, South Carolina.)

As a comment @
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-179333-days ... sc-75.html
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-238075.html

This is the 2008 NUMBERSUSA Pledge. It was also signed by Ron Paul.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast