Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I miss trump also. I also don't want Palin running either as she has a chance of getting enough to win the Republican nomination but no way in hell could win the Presidential Election. She has way to much baggage plus doesn't have the balls to do what really has to be done. She'd just focus on a few pet projects and the real issues go under the table as usual.

Palin though would destroy the chances of a good candidate getting the Rep nomination as the baddies either way will have their same supporters but many of the supporters who'd support Palin would likely go for a candidate that isn't one of the top RINO baddies running.

working4change
    I also don't want Palin running either as she has a chance of getting enough to win the Republican nomination but no way in hell could win the Presidential Election.
    I agree with you about Palin

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Slam Dunk! In Your Face!"
    "I guess you missed this part again!"

We must secure our borders, enforce our laws and promote the existing path to citizenship.
    Herman Cain usually uses the phrase 'the existing path to citizenship.' To me, that means they are to obey the existing immigration laws, which are to leave this country and come in legally.

If Herman Cain thinks it is okay for the illegals to stay right here and be rewarded 'a path to citizenship,' then he would be just another traitor. IMO
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    WE kinda got off of Palin here.So im going to bring her back.I done alot of thinking today[thats kinda dagerous ]She is not going to run for president.But she just bought a home in Scottsdale AZ.Then i thought Sen.Kyle is retireing my opion is she might run for senate out of AZ.I havent heard this anywhere.Just my opion.What do you think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    WE kinda got off of Palin here.So im going to bring her back.I done alot of thinking today[thats kinda dagerous ]She is not going to run for president.But she just bought a home in Scottsdale AZ.Then i thought Sen.Kyle is retireing my opion is she might run for senate out of AZ.I havent heard this anywhere.Just my opion.What do you think?
    I think you may be right,she may back a candidate but I think she's going for a Senate seat like ole Hillary did

(Mod Edit/fixed quote/RB)

working4change
    NEED HELP HERE! PLEASE CALL NC LEGISLATURE TODAY!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-240180.html

NO I do not want Palin to run. I saw an interview with her on illegals and it was disturbing b/c she talked out both sides of her mouth.

Where is bachman on this issue, I'm more impressed with her.

What about Rick Perry...i know he contacted obama about the border problem but is Perry for amnesty?lga

You know I am not opposed to each state deciding what they want for illegals.

My reason is..the illegals will go to those states with the most lax or welcoming to illegals laws....those states will self destruct.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by bamissfa
    NO I do not want Palin to run. I saw an interview with her on illegals and it was disturbing b/c she talked out both sides of her mouth.

Where is bachman on this issue, I'm more impressed with her.

What about Rick Perry...i know he contacted obama about the border problem but is Perry for amnesty?lga
    Bachmann has a B- with Numbersusa

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/actio ... hmann.html

Ron Paul F
    Gary Johnson F
    Rick Santorum F
    Newt Gingrich D-
    Jon Huntsman D-
    Sarah Palin D
    Mitt Romney D
    Herman Cain C-
    Tim Pawlenty C+
    Michele Bachmann B-

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/actio ... ances.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast