Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THINKING AT LEAST DOESN'T BAN US YET!!!!!!!

[quote]“I can’t think of a more noble mission than this,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stillfree wrote:
    This is not "bringing the troops" home, this is using the military to police US. It's truly surprising anyone here can't see that. No one is more against the illegal wars than I am, but that has nothing to do with this.
    We need these kids home so there are American families that can sleep without worrying the next knock on the door or phone call is announcing their soldier has been killed defending the borders of some country other than ours.
    As far as protecting us, what is wrong with the military that are trained from the first day of boot camp to listen to orders? I would rather put my trust in them than some private contractor doing the job.
    As far as the rights of private citizens, they have been continually depleted under the last three administrations, so I have very little hope of regaining the rights as an American I had years ago.
    We have a dire emergency in this country, and it is about damn time it is addressed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    WHO SAID THEY ARE BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME? THIS IS NOT THE END TO THE IRAQ WAR.....THEY ARE COMING HERE BECAUSE WE HAVE A WAR GOING ON HERE IN THE USA. I AM SUPRISED THIS WAS NOT DONE SOONER.
    I see. One of those security in exchange for liberty people. To say what I think of that would get me banned.
    HOW DOES HAVING OUR TROUPS HERE DEPLETE OUR LIBERTIES?

Oh, you will find out soon enough. Yes, you will.

stillfree wrote re troops being home:
    Since you are in Dallas, have you volunteered for helping the Border Patrol since TX is one of the states most impacted by illegals?

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON HOW HAVING OUR OWN TROOPS HERE IN USA WILL DEPLETE OUR LIBERTIES, THEN I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT.

Since you are in Dallas, have you volunteered for helping the Border Patrol since TX is one of the states most impacted by illegals?
    No, I cannot afford to leave my family and take a trip to the border. Would be great though. How about you?

Back on topic, I am simply spreading news that patriots need to know, as I know there are a few here. We can read between the lines. The rest are a lost cause anyway.

Why don't you guys read the comments on the links I provided. Why is it they are ALL thinking the same thing as me.

I thought you guys believed in the rule of law.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 16, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (the Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement police or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states, their counties and municipal divisions) in the former Confederate states.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the United States National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Posse Comitatus Act.

The Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcem

I thought you guys believed in the rule of law.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 16, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (the Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement police or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states, their counties and municipal divisions) in the former Confederate states.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the United States National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Posse Comitatus Act.

The Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcem
    I THINK YOU MISS THE POINT OF WHY THEY WILL BE HERE. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM WITHIN. THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO CASUALLY ENFORCE THE LAW. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GANGS HAVE TAKEN OVER AREAS OF OUR COUNTRY? IN OUR AREA THERE ARE ALMOST DAILY TAKE OVER ROBBERIES IN RESTAURANTS AND BANKS. WE ARE WARNED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT GOING OUT TO EAT. I DONT FEEL VERY FREE. MAYBE THATS THE KIND OF COUNTRY YOU WANT TO LIVE IN, BUT I DONT. TROOPS WONT BE HERE TO ENFORCE THE LAW ON AMERICANS...BUT TO PROTECT AMERICANS AGAINST THE CURRENT INVASION, WHICH IS OUT OF CONTROL.

I THINK YOU MISS THE POINT OF WHY THEY WILL BE HERE. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM WITHIN. THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO CASUALLY ENFORCE THE LAW. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GANGS HAVE TAKEN OVER AREAS OF OUR COUNTRY? IN OUR AREA THERE ARE ALMOST DAILY TAKE OVER ROBBERIES IN RESTAURANTS AND BANKS. WE ARE WARNED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT GOING OUT TO EAT. I DONT FEEL VERY FREE. MAYBE THATS THE KIND OF COUNTRY YOU WANT TO LIVE IN, BUT I DONT. TROOPS WONT BE HERE TO ENFORCE THE LAW ON AMERICANS...BUT TO PROTECT AMERICANS AGAINST THE CURRENT INVASION, WHICH IS OUT OF CONTROL.
    So we are to trust the same people (our gov.) who are doing everything they possibly can to encourage the illegal alien invasion and the resulting gangs to send in the military (illegally) and ONLY use them to do what's in OUR best interest?

I think you're missing a lot more than the point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast