Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    stillfree wrote:

It is obvious the two of you are either Trolls or are in love with your corporate owned, thoroughly corrupted government.
    Vortex and redpony are not trolls.

FYI, trolls don't last long around here. Just because a couple folks don't agree with your view is no reason to resort to name calling.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    redpony353,
    Typing in all caps is yelling on the Internet, plus it makes it really difficult to read.
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS NOT YELLING. MOST POSTERS CAN TELL IF YOU ARE YELLING BY THE CONTENT OF YOUR POSTS. AND I DONT THINK IT IS DIFFICULT TO READ. YOU READ IT. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

THIS IS YELLING!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We shouldn't fear the military patrolling American Streets. After all China has it and their people are safe. Russia has it too. So does North Korea and North Vietnam as do many countries in South America. Looking back in History so did Nazi Germany.

We should all have the same comforts that the people in those countries have.

After all Freedom is overrated says Carl Marx.

Or you could lean on the document that made us so great. If you live in a crime ridden neighborhood, you can work to change it, move or hide in your homes and wait for the government to rescue you.

The folks in New Orleans were wel taken care of by FEMA during and after Katrina as are the people of Galveston currently.

We can take care of ourselves or wait for the feds to take care of us.

The same folks who have been ignoring our immigration laws, the same folks who tried to pass amnesty last year, the same people who keep our borders wide open.

Decisions, Decisions....
    WE ARE NOT CHINA OR RUSSIA OR ANY OF THE REST OF THE ABOVE METNTIONED COUNTRIES. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR MILITARY DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE DO. BTW, THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SERIOUS CORRUPTION WITHIN THEIR POLICE DEPARTMENTS TOO....THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mY ADD KicKS in ANd I type all kinds of ways and colors and designs.

Love ALIPACERS though!

The military will not waste time like the local police. I trust the military more than I do my local and state government.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    stillfree wrote:

It is obvious the two of you are either Trolls or are in love with your corporate owned, thoroughly corrupted government.
    Vortex and redpony are not trolls.

FYI, trolls don't last long around here. Just because a couple folks don't agree with your view is no reason to resort to name calling.
    I don't think you know what a troll is. Saying someone is a troll is not name calling. It's no different than calling someone a lobbyist or advertiser. It's what they do...troll forums.

MW
    stillfree wrote:

I don't think you know what a troll is. Saying someone is a troll is not name calling. It's no different than calling someone a lobbyist or advertiser
    The word troll, as used by you, carries with it a negative connotation. IMO, it is name calling. Yes, I am fully aware of what an internet troll is. Redpony and Vortex are both established members of ALIPAC, not trolls.

I'll give you credit for being an ALIPAC member longer, however, redpony and Vortex have been more active. Listen, you're not a troll, I'm not a troll, Vortex isn't a troll, and redponey's not a troll. That's just the way it is. Now can we move on?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    redpony353,
    Typing in all caps is yelling on the Internet, plus it makes it really difficult to read.
    TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS NOT YELLING. MOST POSTERS CAN TELL IF YOU ARE YELLING BY THE CONTENT OF YOUR POSTS. AND I DONT THINK IT IS DIFFICULT TO READ. YOU READ IT. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

THIS IS YELLING!!!!!!!
    Yes it is. Look up net etiquette. One more violation and you will be referred to the mods. As an admin, I can and will ban if needed.

http://www.netmanners.com/courtesy1.html
    Do not type in all caps. Typing in all caps is considered yelling or screaming online. Those who type in all caps are perceived as lazy and not being considerate of those who will have to read their email. Various studies on the topic reflect that it is more difficult and takes longer to read text that is typed in all caps. And for those who question "What studies?" here is one example for your reading pleasure:
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This does worry me because of what I have been learning about Blackwater and other private contractors thats been brought into our Military ......... http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-757263-.html#757263

If they are coming to fight our Illegal and gang problems fine and great but I don't trust our goverment and our military unfortunatly has to follow orders of our goverment not us.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

DELETED...SORRY SLOW SERVER

DELETED

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast