Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The attorney general is not the president’s lawyer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Did Sessions force Trump to say "She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways,"

Before President Trump took office, there were already those campaigning to Impeach him. The perception is he would be retaliating against an opponent. I agree he should have followed through. Her crimes were separate from her run for office and since she did the crime, she should do the crime.

But as usual, you are obsessing, repeating the same quote. President Trump does not have the authority to prosecute Hillary. He can only advocate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'd say it's about Trump saying, right after his election, he had no interest in going after Hillary. He said she had suffered enough. Now Trump's attacking Jeff Sessions for not prosecuting Hillary. To that I say, wow. Trump's inconsistency is something to behold.
    So it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, which is the Special Counsel Mueller investigation by the DOJ against Trump and Trump supporters.

I agreed with Trump not to pursue prosecution of Hillary after the election for the deletion of the emails, such would have been divisive, cause more protests, riots and distract from his whole agenda. At that time, we also didn't know that much about the FISA warrant, the dossier, Fusion GPS, Strzok, Ohr, Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Podesta's brother, DOJ spying on the Trump campaign, the effort in the DOJ, FBI and White House to frame Trump for "Russian Collusion", and much, much more that has come out since.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    So it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about, which is the Special Counsel Mueller investigation by the DOJ against Trump and Trump supporters.

I agreed with Trump not to pursue prosecution of Hillary after the election for the deletion of the emails, such would have been divisive, cause more protests, riots and distract from his whole agenda. At that time, we also didn't know that much about the FISA warrant, the dossier, Fusion GPS, Strzok, Ohr, Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, Podesta's brother, DOJ spying on the Trump campaign, the effort in the DOJ, FBI and White House to frame Trump for "Russian Collusion", and much, much more that has come out since.
    You also don't know that there isn't an ongoing investigation by the DOJ on any of these issue. Ongoing investigations are not subjects of public discussion if you're playing by the rules, which I suspect Sessions would. How many times have you heard Mueller talk about his ongoing investigation? I've never heard or seen where he's said anything. That's exactly what is supposed to happen during an investigation. Why would you believe Sessions is any different? Unless leaked to the media, investigations like these are not made public.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! You are so lost. Good luck finding your way back home. Over and out.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    President Trump does not have the authority to prosecute Hillary. He can only advocate for it.
    and he did not advocate for it, he did just the opposite.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I agreed with Trump not to pursue prosecution of Hillary after the election for the deletion of the emails, such would have been divisive, cause more protests, riots and distract from his whole agenda.
    So you are not for Equal Justice for All, and believe the elite and powerful are above the law?

So you are not for Equal Justice for All, and believe the elite and powerful are above the law?
    If you think what's going on here is "Equal Justice for All", then God help you.

If you think what's going on here is "Equal Justice for All", then God help you.

We were not discussing what's going on here, whatever that means.

The question was in reference to your specific comment----I agreed with Trump not to pursue prosecution of Hillary after the election for the deletion of the emails, such would have been divisive, cause more protests, riots and distract from his whole agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You also don't know that there isn't an ongoing investigation by the DOJ on any of these issue.
    And why is that? We are sure made aware of every investigation of President Trump, his lawyers, his mistresses, his campaign workers, etc. But any investigation of Hillary, her campaign workers, her lawyers? I guess you agree that "Ongoing investigations are not subjects of public discussion if" you are on the left!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    How many times have you heard Mueller talk about his ongoing investigation?
    Anybody who speaks out is put in solitary confinement 23 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Unless leaked to the media, investigations like these are not made public.
    That sure gives the left a leg up!

Judy's correct, "You are so lost. Good luck finding your way back home."

and he did not advocate for it, he did just the opposite.
    But he's changing, and you do not give credit for that!

He has recently complained about Hillary getting a pass!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast