Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The attorney general is not the president’s lawyer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    So you are not for Equal Justice for All, and believe the elite and powerful are above the law?
    You apparently have blinders on! This whole investigation about Russian collusion began under the Obama Administration, with Clapper, Comey, Brennon and an army of Clinton supporters covering for Hillary and looking for everything they could find against Donald Trump who wasn't even in office yet. I thought Sessions was a good man, but he has not cleaned out the riffraff from the Justice Department, FBI and every other corrupt departments of our government. And if now President Trump intervenes, the media portray it as obstruction of justice.

You are thinking simplistically! Setup the military on the Mexican border. Half the people in this country as well as around the world would accuse the President of being an imperialist, going to war with a "friendly" country. Likewise, you expect the President to just fire anybody he disagrees with, ignoring the same accusation about being a dictator. It's not as easy as you see it. If he fires Sessions, he can't just put who he wants in as a replacement. That new person would have to be approved by Congress. How do you think that would go? We would go from Sessions, who only does an adequate job, to no one, or someone even worse. Think!

We are a country of 330 million, give or take a few million illegal aliens, and it is hard to get even two of them to agree on much of anything!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    But he's changing, and you do not give credit for that!

He has recently complained about Hillary getting a pass!
    Ask yourself "why is he changing now" is it to save his own hide, and why blame someone else when it is was his desire to not prosecute Hillary?

Yeah, he is now complaining about Hillary getting a pass, after he was in favor of giving her a pass.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

You apparently have blinders on! This whole investigation about Russian collusion began under the Obama Administration, with Clapper, Comey, Brennon and an army of Clinton supporters covering for Hillary and looking for everything they could find against Donald Trump who wasn't even in office yet. I thought Sessions was a good man, but he has not cleaned out the riffraff from the Justice Department, FBI and every other corrupt departments of our government. And if now President Trump intervenes, the media portray it as obstruction of justice.

You are thinking simplistically! Setup the military on the Mexican border. Half the people in this country as well as around the world would accuse the President of being an imperialist, going to war with a "friendly" country. Likewise, you expect the President to just fire anybody he disagrees with, ignoring the same accusation about being a dictator. It's not as easy as you see it. If he fires Sessions, he can't just put who he wants in as a replacement. That new person would have to be approved by Congress. How do you think that would go? We would go from Sessions, who only does an adequate job, to no one, or someone even worse. Think!

We are a country of 330 million, give or take a few million illegal aliens, and it is hard to get even two of them to agree on much of anything!
    What has any of that got to do with Equal Justice for All, and believe the elite and powerful are above the law?

We were not discussing what's going on here, whatever that means.

The question was in reference to your specific comment----I agreed with Trump not to pursue prosecution of Hillary after the election for the deletion of the emails, such would have been divisive, cause more protests, riots and distract from his whole agenda.
    Has anyone else been prosecuted for deleting emails? You need to be sure you know what you're talking about when you wave the flag of "Equal Justice For All". Let me know if you can find a federal case where someone deleted emails and was prosecuted by the DOJ for it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are thinking simplistically! Setup the military on the Mexican border. Half the people in this country as well as around the world would accuse the President of being an imperialist, going to war with a "friendly" country.
    So you are all for caving to the leftist media, Antifa, the illegal invaders?

I suppose you think when the protesters shut down a ICE office, don't intervene you might upset the left? after all we don't want them crying and accusing the President of being an Imperialist.

It is not going to war with a "friendly" country, it is protecting our citizens from a country who has basically declared war on us.

You are all for military on the DMZ, but against them protecting our own border---shame on you!
    Last edited by stoptheinvaders; 08-24-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Has anyone else been prosecuted for deleting emails? You need to be sure you know what you're talking about when you wave the flag of "Equal Justice For All". Let me know if you can find a federal case where someone deleted emails and was prosecuted by the DOJ for it.
    Perhaps Trump needs to know what he is talking about---his tweet
    “Jeff, this is GREAT,” Trump wrote on Twitter, “What everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the ‘other side’ including deleted Emails

Ask yourself "why is he changing now" is it to save his own hide, and why blame someone else when it is was his desire to not prosecute Hillary?
    Most intelligent people change their minds when new information is presented. I guess you are not among them. Judicial Watch has continually dug out information that the FBI and Justice Department have kept buried. And that new evidence shows for a fact that Hillary had Classified Email on her server. The FBI and Justice Department have claimed there was none. So with the newly discovered evidence there is justification to call for an independent investigation of Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders
    Yeah, he is now complaining about Hillary getting a pass, after he was in favor of giving her a pass.
    HERE YOU GO REPEATING THAT SAME SPIN A THIRD TIME IN THIS SAME THREAD. I guess you feel if you repeat it enough times, people will believe it. The leftist approach!

Trump knows what he's talking about.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So you are all for caving to the leftist media, Antifa, the illegal invaders?
    So because you can't think beyond your box, you expect me to chose between the only two choices you allow, surrender or all out war?

I suppose you think when the protesters shut down a ICE office, don't intervene you might upset the left?
    I SUPPOSE YOU THINK A LOT OF THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE, BUT YOU BELIEVE THEM ANYWAY!

It is now going to war with a "friendly" country, it is protecting our citizens from a country who has basically declared war on us.
    So you now think we would be going to war with the military of the Mexican government?

You are all for military on the DMZ, but against them protecting our own border---shame on you!
    So you are so lame that you see no difference between our military guarding a border with North Korea who has a large army threatening to invade South Korea, with the invasion of drug dealers and a bunch of civilians trying to sneak into this country? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Most intelligent people change their minds when new information is presented. I guess you are not among them. Judicial Watch has continually dug out information that the FBI and Justice Department have kept buried. And that new evidence shows for a fact that Hillary had Classified Email on her server. The FBI and Justice Department have claimed there was none. So with the newly discovered evidence there is justification to call for an independent investigation of Hillary.
    Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

Please watch this video and remember what he said during the campaign, what he said immediately after, and what he is once again saying.

Yes, I have repeated it 3 times, and I might repeat it a 4th time, as long as the cheerleaders keep spinning, I will offer the truth.

Our elected officials need to be held accountable and that includes Trump!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast