Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SoSad, hopefully people will email FOX so they may report on the voices opposed.

I have had a difficult time too and some Congressional websites cannot be accessed for additional office contact information. I am trying to find ways around this by contacting some re-election campaign offices.

Don't forget that Lou Dobbs says you may use his site to access Congressional leaders.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    working4change, I believe that many Alipacers are busy doing what we are doing but they are not stopping to report their actions. Some are at work and calling, emailing, etc. when they can - lunch, breaks. Let's keep working, calling, emailing, faxing, because the American people are voicing their objections.

Sorry Georgia I did not mean that to sound accusatory just too much adrenalin flowing. I have completed faxing the Senate with a new message and I am back to the phones

Thanks for keeping us motivated and level.

I think we are all pretty pissed "Working" the good thing is the phone lines are busy

Remember we have a lot of people who lurk in the back ground who don't feel comfortable posting, but I am sure they are calling and one of these days maybe they will feel comfortable enough to post, join in and communicate with us... we can hope!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    SoSad, hopefully people will email FOX so they may report on the voices opposed.

I have had a difficult time too and some Congressional websites cannot be accessed for additional office contact information. I am trying to find ways around this by contacting some re-election campaign offices.

Don't forget that Lou Dobbs says you may use his site to access Congressional leaders.

Yes and you can leave a message at their home offices, I have had to do that too!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am rotating through the office locations. They have several other district locations and you can have a better chance of getting through. This has worked for me today.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please, everyone, post anything you are hearing about this bailout. I'm monitoring Lou Dobbs radio show, CNBC, Fox, and the Senate floor, but I may miss something important.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

working4change
    You got that right...these phones are busy busy and the faxes too!!!!

I had to use some alternate sites as well. All good indicators

Keep Roaring!

Me tooo GP

Hey "Working" we have had 92 posts on this thread but 589 viewers...if they are all calling we are doing great!! Your doing a great job "Working" and we most definitly appreciate your help!! wouldn't want to do it with out you!

KEEP CALLING EVERYONE!! CALL THE LOCAL OFFICES IF YOU CAN'T GET DC!!!

Coburn is up there right now quoting from the Constitution. Not sure yet where he stands. Okay now, he's saying that Congress has taken us away from the Constitution, yet he says he's going to vote for the bill/ Oh, my God, I am so sick of this double speak.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I hope you are all listening to Tom Coburn...hs is speaking of the constitution.

Another Rat going to vote for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I hope you are all listening to Tom Coburn...hs is speaking of the constitution.

Another Rat going to vote for it!!
    Dont y9ou just love he doublespeak also know as two tonged liars?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast