Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I knew Vitters would not turn on us! I think he was truely sick at heart!!

OMG, now we have to hear Obama as if we don't listen to this idiot enough!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    A Senator on Cavuto, I know his name just can't think of it, who is going to vote against this bill says the Senate already had 90 votes to pass this bill. He said there were only about 10 voting against it.

THEY'RE DEAF! kEEP CALLING!
    How is this possible?!!! What is wrong with these people?

So at this point, we would have to change a lot of minds before 9 tonight. Doesn't look good

HEY EVERYONE, HERE ARE THE BARF BAGS AND THE NAILS

KEEP CALLING.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    A Senator on Cavuto, I know his name just can't think of it, who is going to vote against this bill says the Senate already had 90 votes to pass this bill. He said there were only about 10 voting against it.

THEY'RE DEAF! kEEP CALLING!
    How is this possible?!!! What is wrong with these people?

So at this point, we would have to change a lot of minds before 9 tonight. Doesn't look good
    That doesn't mean we give up. Keep the pressure on. We can't stop now. Even if we lose this one, we could still prevail with the House.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Ross Perot's common sense & check out his web site from time to time. I just got this email with a link to his suggestions on fixing this mess. What do you think of it?
    Hello, On Monday, September 29, 2008, the United States House of Representatives defeated a bill to bailout Wall Street by a margin of 228 to 205. This bill was flawed from its inception by requiring taxpayers to pick up $700 billion of questionable mortgage backed securities. Many of the same goals can be accomplished by other means for far less cost. Take a look at our alternative -
    The Main Street Rescue Plan.
    Congress will be voting on a revised Wall Street Bailout Plan as early as October 1, 2008. If you believe that Congress should be focusing on Main Street first, then please click here to send an email to your elected officials telling them you don’t want the government spending billions of dollars on bad loans.

Thanks for your time,

Editor@PerotCharts.com

Lynne, don't lose heart even though we are hearing from those who want this bail out. The media is cooperating and we just have to work the back channels for a different outcome.

Serenanocturna, could you post Ross Perot's alternative plan on the board please? Maybe you did already and I have not checked. Thank you. That is another plan that we could send to lawmakers as the message above says.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I don't hear her yet!!!! KEEP CALLING DON'T LET THESE GUYS STOP YOU UNTIL THE GAVEL COMES DOWN, AND THEN WE STILL HAVE THE HOUSE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The screen is saying that the debate is over and they will bring up the amendments next. Let's see how this plays out.

KEEP CALLING! LIKE SOSAD SAID, IT AIN'T OVER YET!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

tinybobidaho wrote:
    That doesn't mean we give up. Keep the pressure on. We can't stop now. Even if we lose this one, we could still prevail with the House.
    THAT'S RIGHT! Hammer the Senate, so they know we're STILL here. Then we keep after the House, when the Senate's trash goes there.

It's not that they're deaf, it's the same thing as last summer with the Amnesty bill: the Imperial Senate doesn't give a flip about their constituents, because they have 6 year terms & so can comfortably ignore us! So it's got to be the House that is the last line of defense against these abuses of our Constitution & way of life.

Remember that when you select your HOUSE members!!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I don't hear her yet!!!! KEEP CALLING DON'T LET THESE GUYS STOP YOU UNTIL THE GAVEL COMES DOWN, AND THEN WE STILL HAVE THE HOUSE!!
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT SOSAD>>>THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET!!!!!Call call call I have had lots of busy lines and have been on hold for awhile before ever getting to them. I got all the time in the world to call and call and call NEVER GIVE UP NEVER BACK DOWN