Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, now I'm listening to the Senators on C-Span and then emailing them feedback on their commentaries. You can't sell this to US!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    working4change, I believe that many Alipacers are busy doing what we are doing but they are not stopping to report their actions. Some are at work and calling, emailing, etc. when they can - lunch, breaks. Let's keep working, calling, emailing, faxing, because the American people are voicing their objections.

Ephesians 4:32
    Sorry Georgia I did not mean that to sound accusatory just too much adrenalin flowing. I have completed faxing the Senate with a new message and I am back to the phones

Thanks for keeping us motivated and level.

I finally got an email through to Gregg's office telling him to stop the fearmongering.

THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO WE, THE PEOPLE!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

working4change, I believe that many Alipacers are busy doing what we are doing but they are not stopping to report their actions.
    Yep, I would be one of those "Alipacers" GeorgiaPeach is talking about.

Between phone calls and emails, I'm also listening in on C-Span. So far I haven't heard one Senator speak out against the bailout. I figured the bailout would pass the U.S. Senate but I was hoping we would at least have a few people speaking out against it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the opposition will come up later.

I'm listening to Lou Dobbs and he has Ted Poe on his show.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Tiny wrote:

I think the opposition will come up later.
    I certainly hope so.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ted Poe says that even if this bill passes the Senate, he doesn't believe it will pass the House. He said that all of the ones he talked to who opposed this bill are still holding fast. He also said the calls coming into his office are 9-1 against it.

There sure out there spinning this on FOX...you can tell they know they are going against the American people...and its one lie after another!!

KEEP CALLING I AM HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING THROUGH!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change, nothing wrong with what you said. I know that there are a few on here regularly giving their updates and actions, and one could wonder where the rest of the world went. But, when we listen to the outside world, we know that many are doing the same things that we are. I understood your question, but wanted to reassure you that the calls, emails, and faxes were there.

Great job that you and everyone are doing.

MW is doing the things that need to be done too.

Another multi-task day.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Phone lines are jammed! But keep trying! Don't let the Losers win!

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast