Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    More scare tactics...we are going to be hurting either way....thanks to them!!!
    .......BUT WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO MOVE!!!

WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Reid is spinning crap on FOX!!! making excuses for adding the so called extenders bill..... to by votes!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So happy to see you here April. We are working, working, working. After seeing my Senator on television pushing for the bail out, I called several of his offices

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the traitors are headed back to DC to vote for this bill....Obama, McCain, Hillary and Biden!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    More scare tactics...we are going to be hurting either way....thanks to them!!!
    .......BUT WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO MOVE!!!

WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!
    I have more faith in the top economists in the country than these lying crooks in DC!! and they say NO TO THE BAIL OUT!!!!

Hillary is on the floor now spewing her muck.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When his staff said there were no hearings, I said then why not?

Could not answer - so then I said have Sen Dodd schedule hearings now.

Said that it was up to the Sen. I said then if the people want hearings how do we get them?

He said it was up to Sen Dodd.

I said then have Sen Dodd schedule them now because I am watching CSPAN and the American people overwhelming do not want this bill and they want hearings now!

He said it was up to Sen Dodd.

I then said are you telling me that Sen Dodd could care less what the American people want? That there can be hearings for steroids by baseball players and yet not for American tax payers?

I said are you telling me that Sen Dodd would rather tax money from tax payers than find an way to help with out a dime of tax payer money?

duhhh......... he really could not answer for a while.

Got put on hold.

Came back - I said you tell Sen Dodd that the American tax payer who pays his checks want a hearing and we look forward to seeing him on CSPAN shortly announcing the day and time.

Thank you.

Good for you, cjbl2929.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    So happy to see you here April. We are working, working, working. After seeing my Senator on television pushing for the bail out, I called several of his offices

Ephesians 4:32
    WONDERFUL!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I AM DOING ALL I CAN AS WELL!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALL POed THAT THEY WERE NOT LISTENED TO AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO RELINQUISH THIS VICTORY!! WITH GODS HELP WE WILL PREVAIL!!! ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS NOT GIVE UP AND NOT GIVE IN!!!!THEY HAVE BEEN OUTED IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT LIES THEY MAKE UP WE ARE NOT FALLING FOR IT!!!!PRESSURE ON FULL FORCE!! ROAR AS YOU HAVE NEVER ROARED BEFORE!!!!

Dodd just read off his list of who he wants to give 5 minutes to. All his backers and cronies. Email boxes are full, can't get through.

WE WILL WIN THIS! NO MORE REWARDS FOR THE CROOKS!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast