Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is pushing for this bailout. Lou Dobbs is saying that this is a direct attack at our sovereignty.

Senator Shelby will be on next if you are able to watch.

Glenn Beck is referring to the bail out as the "FLAME OUT."

Fill the voice mails, email and fax.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is pushing for this bailout. Lou Dobbs is saying that this is a direct attack at our sovereignty.

SICKENING IS'NT IT!!! ALL THE MORE REASON TO FIGHT ON!

All this talk about the Fed. Gov. coming out ahead is all speculation. This does not make the bill taste any better.

They are going to buy up assets that are all overvalued so they are going to have less, not more because the market is correcting itself. Especially the housing market.

All this crying about people that can't get credit... They don't deserve it or want more than they can afford. That's the ture credit problem, people buy and trying to live above their means and paying too much for it.

Someone making $9.00 an hour can't afford a Hummer. Heck they can't even afford to drive it, much less pay the maintenance on it like buy 4 tires for it. At a high enough interest rate, someone will loan them the money.

All those crying constituents that want more for nothing don't outnumber the ones that are against this bill.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gregg says if we don't vote for this bill, things will become catastrophic. No fearmongering there, huh? What a jerk.
    Is he afraid we will run out of wool and wooden arrows for the kids to play with? Lou Dobbs reporting the Senate added 150 billion more, just today for Senator friendly earmarks...

These guys are jokes, but it really is America's fault for sticking all those old farts back in their jobs. Half of them are the same faces I saw when I was 15 years old.... they were liars then and worse liars now.

April
    These guys are jokes, but it really is America's fault for sticking all those old farts back in their jobs. Half of them are the same faces I saw when I was 15 years old.... they were liars then and worse liars now.
    THIS SHOULD WAKE UP ALL THOSE THAT WERE ASLEEP AND APATHETIC!

THESE THIEVES ARE SO SURE THAT THEY CAN WALK ON US THEY ARE NOT GIVING IT A SECOND THOUGHT. THEY BELIEVE WE WILL JUST COW DOWN!! I SAY NO!!! WE ARE NOT THEIR FOOLS!! WE REFUSE TO BE USED AND ABUSED AND ROBBED!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THIS SHOULD WAKE UP ALL THOSE THAT WERE ASLEEP AND APATHETIC!

THESE THIEVES ARE SO SURE THAT THEY CAN WALK ON US THEY ARE NOT GIVING IT A SECOND THOUGHT. THEY BELIEVE WE WILL JUST COW DOWN!! I SAY NO!!! WE ARE NOT THEIR FOOLS!! WE REFUSE TO BE USED AND ABUSED AND ROBBED!!!
    If this doesn't show the American people... that they are counted "worthless" in the eyes of these THEIVES...I don't know what will!
    Americans should come together as one unilt...not democrats and republicans and VOTE THE TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE. THEY SHOULD BE VOTING INDEPENDENT TO GIVE THESE "THEIVES" A LOUD AND CLEAR MESSAGE!

They have rotten arrogant attitudes like they are above the law and ABOVE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY!! We need to show them EXACTLY where they are and FIRE THEM! ASAP! EVERY CHANCE WE GET!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Dixie, I like that last post of yours.

We are bailing out the world and they are telling us that our efforts at the bail out are merely a drop in the bucket.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Lou Dobbs just said that Feinstein received 92,000 calls and 85,000 of those were against the bailout. Talk about falling on deaf ears.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

JAK, I am glad that you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Dixie, I like that last post of yours.

We are bailing out the world and they are telling us that our efforts at the bail out are merely a drop in the bucket.

I better run out and buy a house I can't afford so I can get bailed out with y'alls tax dollars. Opportunity knocks.

Dixie