Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Judd Gregg just repeated that 8 lane, 4 lane highway story again. He is way over the top. He can just face a brick wall and repeat his story. Is he saying that his fellow Senators and House members that are opposed to this bill are morons too?

I am making calls now.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gregg says if we don't vote for this bill, things will become catastrophic. No fearmongering there, huh? What a jerk.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Gregg says if we don't vote for this bill, things will become catastrophic. No fearmongering there, huh? What a jerk.
    I can tell by the busy signals I have gotten today that the American public is not buying the BS!!! ROAR ON PATRIOTS!!!

WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH OUR VICTORY TO THIEVES!!!

I have encountered some offices with people answering the phones late tonight. Others I am leaving voice messages.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Personally, I don't think the House is going to like all the junk the Senate added to this bill. Tax breaks for racetracks? It's not much of an emergency if they insist on these things. This is definitely a Congress run amok.

KEEP AFTER THEM, PEOPLE! GIVE THEM AN EARFULL!

Why did all that junk creep into this bill if it is so damn important? Wouldn't that be jepordizing the passage or is that the carrot? I ment, the lipstick on the pig.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Personally, I don't think the House is going to like all the junk the Senate added to this bill. Tax breaks for racetracks? It's not much of an emergency if they insist on these things. This is definitely a Congress run amok.

KEEP AFTER THEM, PEOPLE! GIVE THEM AN EARFULL!

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY LIKE IF WE PUT THE FEAR IN TO THEM OF LOSING THEIR POSITIONS!!! THAT HOW WE WON THE LAST VICTORY!! THEY WERE AFRAID NOT TO LISTEN TO US!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Why did all that junk creep into this bill if it is so damn important? Wouldn't that be jepordizing the passage or is that the carrot? I ment, the lipstick on the pig.

Dixie
    THEY ARE DESPERATE IDIOTS!!! THEY ARE FOOLS!!! THEY ARE HISTORY!! THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT FORGIVE THIS EVIL PERPETRATED AGAINST US!!!!THEY WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS AND THEIR POWER, THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS ALREADY!!!

Just an FYI - Ron Paul is supposed to be on Fox Business channel at 7:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Because they all have a political death wish. These idiots need to be booted because it's obvious they're arrogance is bigger than their desire to do the right things for this country.