Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan

If Ron Paul became the nominee, the Dems would certainly win.
    This is way off base if you look at how many independents are voting in the open primaries.....Paul has a ton of them and would do well in contrast to everyone else except McCain (who is a big gov. liberal anyhow).

It is surprising that GOP folks can't get behind the most fiscally ultra-conservative they have who actually understands economics and where we are going down.

What's unelectable about being a strict constitutionalist??? If that is "fringe" just throw the country in the garbage can.

Romney can beat any Dem candidate on the basis of illegal immigration alone.

Ron Paul has too much baggage for the mainstream voters whose main concern is repelling the illegal invasion. Ron Paul cannot even win a substantial percentage of Republican votes, not to mention his viability in a general election.

I like Ron Paul, but he should soon retire from the race.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

I still say that after Florida if Romney wins it , its pretty much done
    My thoughts exactly. If Romney wins FL. With his Money, he will win the GOP nomination as the anti-amnesty candidate.
    THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE! I'LL SAY SOME PRAYERS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Vote for whomever you want to. I realized long ago Ron Paul fans will not be converted, that is fine. I was a Tancredo supporter until he dropped and I decided to back Romney all the way.

My reasoning is that he is the only candidate left, with a good chance of winning, that will do something to stop the invasion. The others will give amnesty and support increasing the invasion. I have made the logical choice for my family's future.

Paul hasnt won a primary nor has he even come remotely close to doing so. His role is that of a spoiler at best.
    I agree........But, who do you suppose he is trying to be the spoiler for---that is what I cannot figure out???

I could see him staying in until Nevada----as he thought that he had a chance of winning there-------but being that he didn't, why do you suppose he is staying in???
    Who??
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Romney can beat any Dem candidate on the basis of illegal immigration alone.
    He doesn't have a "franchise" on being against it. If it is good for the goose it is good for the gander.

I can't believe that people can support men that waffle in their beliefs to get votes....totally nauseating that there are not more people that have integrity and can call a spade a spade.

Who puts up legislation every year to get us out of the United Nations? to repeal birthright citizenship??

amazing how much power the MSM and talking heads wield over the masses (including many who are against illegal invasion).

He doesn't have a "franchise" on being against it.
    Right, but he is viable and Ron Paul is not. 'Viability' means Romney has demonstrated he can draw the votes that Ron Paul cannot.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I'm about done with this thread , You Paul guys have at it

Freds done , Romney will pick up the bigger share of his supporters

Nothing else needs to be said here
    THey shouldn't. Fred did not advocate a national health care plan like Romney does.

Real conservatives are small government minded.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

He doesn't have a "franchise" on being against it.
    Right, but he is viable and Ron Paul is not. 'Viability' means Romney has demonstrated he can draw the votes that Ron Paul cannot.
    And if everybody who said "I like Paul but he doesn't stand a chance" would actually vote for him, we could win.

The primaries are supposed to be about voting for the best candidate, not voting for the candidate that you think will win.

Romney will never beat the Democrats. Paul is the only candidate who is markedly different than the Democrats.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Ron Paul is not a realistic candidate-----except through the virtual polls.

He has NO CHANCE of winning!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Romney has demonstrated he can get the votes to win, Paul has come in 3rd place at best.

It's not that I don't like Ron Paul, because I do, and I like a lot of what he represents. But many in this country just see him as a joke, I seriously doubt he could beat hillery or osama.

We are in a fight for this country's life, literally, seriously. I hope everyone truly understands how serious this really is!

Regardless how much people love R Paul, he is not going to win, and we need to have someone who can go up against the dems, who will end illegal immigration and all the benefits that go along with it. Someone who also understands economics and can start to turn the mess bush has made of our economy around.

And, I am truly sick of the CFR BS, show proof of membership or stop saying that! Some of us Romney supporters could start on Ron Paul, but you notice we haven't. Play fair, we are in a fight for the future of this nation. That should be more important than anything else.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast