Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Please DO NOT hijack this thread with all of the Ron Paul BS!!

Just start a "Ron Paul Revolution" thread------and you can all have your virtual presidential race there!!!
    Let me get this straight, we can mention McShame, Romney, Huckleberry, Thompson, and Rudy, and that's all allowed here? Why can't anyone mention Ron Paul!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Vote for whomever you want to. I realized long ago Ron Paul fans will not be converted, that is fine. I was a Tancredo supporter until he dropped and I decided to back Romney all the way.

My reasoning is that he is the only candidate left, with a good chance of winning, that will do something to stop the invasion. The others will give amnesty and support increasing the invasion. I have made the logical choice for my family's future.

Paul hasnt won a primary nor has he even come remotely close to doing so. His role is that of a spoiler at best.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I'm about done with this thread , You Paul guys have at it

Freds done , Romney will pick up the bigger share of his supporters

Nothing else needs to be said here
    BYE, BYE
    Dick Morris

I agree...........Start another thread specifically for Romney taking Thompson's supporters........

The Ron Paul Revolution can just have the thread-----as they do not EVER seem to get it------we want to now address REALISTIC candidates who have a REALISTIC chance of winning in the REAL polls/primaries----not the virtual ones.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    Vote for whomever you want to. I realized long ago Ron Paul fans will not be converted, that is fine. I was a Tancredo supporter until he dropped and I decided to back Romney all the way.

My reasoning is that he is the only candidate left, with a good chance of winning, that will do something to stop the invasion. The others will give amnesty and support increasing the invasion. I have made the logical choice for my family's future.

Paul hasnt won a primary nor has he even come remotely close to doing so. His role is that of a spoiler at best.
    I agree........But, who do you suppose he is trying to be the spoiler for---that is what I cannot figure out???

I could see him staying in until Nevada----as he thought that he had a chance of winning there-------but being that he didn't, why do you suppose he is staying in???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I agree...........Start another thread specifically for Romney taking Thompson's supporters........

The Ron Paul Revolution can just have the thread-----as they do not EVER seem to get it------we want to now address REALISTIC candidates who have a REALISTIC chance of winning in the REAL polls/primaries----not the virtual ones.
    Now, isn't that elitist of you! Control an issue for you, is it?
    Dick Morris

Romney is not a realistic candidate, he is associated with the CFR and will just complete the union of NAFTA into the NAU!

We know your ok with this since you despise our Constitution and Ron Paul!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Ron Paul might better represent our views, but Romney is the only VIABLE candidate who can win in THIS election.

He may not be the best candidate who will solve all of our problems, but electing him will begin a process by which the pendulum of our destruction begins to swing the other way to our survival as a people.

If Ron Paul became the nominee, the Dems would certainly win.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

I agree........But, who do you suppose he is trying to be the spoiler for---that is what I cannot figure out???

I could see him staying in until Nevada----as he thought that he had a chance of winning there-------but being that he didn't, why do you suppose he is staying in???
    I cant answer that Bren. I can tell you that Paul is running radio ads in the Houston area for reelection to his congressional seat. I think even he sees the writing on the wall even if his supporters dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Ron Paul might better represent our views, but Romney is the only VIABLE candidate who can win in THIS election.

He may not be the best candidate who will solve all of our problems, but electing him will begin a process by which the pendulum of our destruction begins to swing the other way to our survival as a people.

If Ron Paul became the nominee, the Dems would certainly win.
    Others disagree...
    http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_114454.asp
    If any of the supposed "front runner" Republican candidates (Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, John McCain, or Fred Thompson) wins the GOP nomination, Hillary Clinton is essentially a lock. Not only will she win over a sizable portion of the independent vote with her (perceived) status as "the anti-war candidate," but - simply put - the GOP will not turn out its base in sufficient numbers to win.
    Nominate Mitt Romney? You get basically the same result as Giuliani without the (bogus) "America's Mayor" 9/11 cachet. Conservatives in the South and West won't turn out for the former governor of "Taxachusetts" who has flip-flopped on virtually every issue they hold dear. The fact that Romney is a Mormon won't help him with the mainstream Christian base, either. He probably can't win the GOP nomination, but even if he does, Romney is toast in the general election.
    Only Ron Paul can outflank Hillary Clinton both to the left on the war, and to the right on everything else ... which is the only winning strategy the Republicans can plausibly employ in 2008.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast