Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Paul

So, although I like Ron Paul. I won't vote for him. 1) I do not believe he can be nominated much less elected. 2) He's got a lot of great ideas, but in my personal opinion, I can't find any experience in managing an economy, or running a city or state, etc. 3) Romney has a lot of great ideas. 4) Romney can be nominated. He has won states. That's what a candidate has to do.
    I Googled Ron Paul - Bio - Committees - I got this:

Representative Paul serves on three Congressional committees. He serves on:

Committee on Financial Services
    Ranking Member - Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology
    Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation
    Committee on Foreign Affairs
    Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights and Oversight
    Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere
    Joint Economic Committee

Looks good to me.... MHO
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Angela wrote
    The primaries are supposed to be about voting for the best candidate, not voting for the candidate that you think will win.
    How do you know the voters in the first few caucuses and primaries were not voting for the one they thought was the best candidate?

You people crack me up. Have you stopped to consider how the MEDIA pushes the "choice" onto what they consider the sheep of the electorate. There is a group that keeps track of mentions and face time of candidates on major TV.....FACE IT the "media" is "selecting" the "alleged" - "TOP TIER" its that simple. When they say the same stuff over and over like a broken record it gets results (as people in this forum demonstrate).

Winning is about getting votes why not shut the "armchair QB" BS and let the votes decide instead of the media, pollsters, and talking heads (the same that had Kerry and Gore as our presidents in the past.

Even Reagan started out slow before he won the nomination....

What is most important is HONESTY and adhereance to the SUPREME LAW of our REPUBLIC (the Constitution)....thats something the majority of all politicians can't do as they ignore it in their complete ignorance.

Maybe Romney can confer with his lawyers to figure out which way he'll flip. What if romney was white haired and 71 years old??

I swear most Americans are dumb as rocks...the immigration situation proves it but this is the icing on the cake.

Have you stopped to consider how the MEDIA pushes the "choice" onto what they consider the sheep of the electorate. There is a group that keeps track of mentions and face time of candidates on major TV.....FACE IT the "media" is "selecting" the "alleged" - "TOP TIER" its that simple. When they say the same stuff over and over like a broken record it gets results (as people in this forum demonstrate).
    This is absolutely correct, and it's the reason Romney is getting very litte "face" time compared to McCain, Huckster, and Ghouliani. The ms media want Hillary, and they know she can beat any of those three.

When the media started ignoring and/or bashing Romney is when I realized he was the one I'd be backing.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    You know , I've been really patient on this but I'll say it right now

Unless one of you people put up proof positive that Romney is
    CFR I'm going to full tilt bury Paul in every thread where I see his name

enough is enough
    Ron Paul does not write articles for the CFR as Mitt Romney does so have at it!

Furthermore Mitt Romney qualifies as a Mexican citizen because his dad George was born there.
    http://historicaltextarchive.com/sec...&artid=93#T1C2
    Chapter II

Of Mexicans

Article 30 - Mexican nationality is acquired by birth or by naturalization.

a) Mexicans by birth are:

I. Those born in the territory of the Republic, no matter what the nationality of their parents is;

II. Those born in foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory, a Mexican father born in national territory, or a Mexican mother born in national territory;

III. Those born in foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents by naturalization, of a Mexican father by naturalization, or of a Mexican mother by naturalization;
    So continue to drink your cool aid if you think Romney is not going to follow through with the completion of NAFTA, the NAU, and the destruction of our Constitution!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    [quote:c6wmfxv9]Have you stopped to consider how the MEDIA pushes the "choice" onto what they consider the sheep of the electorate. There is a group that keeps track of mentions and face time of candidates on major TV.....FACE IT the "media" is "selecting" the "alleged" - "TOP TIER" its that simple. When they say the same stuff over and over like a broken record it gets results (as people in this forum demonstrate).
    This is absolutely correct, and it's the reason Romney is getting very litte "face" time compared to McCain, Huckster, and Ghouliani. The ms media want Hillary, and they know she can beat any of those three.

When the media started ignoring and/or bashing Romney is when I realized he was the one I'd be backing.
    [/quote:c6wmfxv9]

See, even YOU didn't mention Ron Paul!!! Talk about being forgotten at every turn, he's never mentioned in polls, totally like he's invisible. That's why us supporters are so vocal. If it wasn't for us you'd never hear about him and the REAL facts on him............. geez
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Winning is about getting votes why not shut the "armchair QB" BS and let the votes decide instead of the media, pollsters, and talking heads (the same that had Kerry and Gore as our presidents in the past.

Even Reagan started out slow before he won the nomination....
    For whatever reason, Ron Paul is unable to gain traction. He started out slow and he has not improved as Reagan did.

Besides all this, Ron is too much of a Libertarian and his ideas of tax revenue do not add up. And while I agree that we should leave Iraq and let the Muslims resume fighting among themselves, I do not think we should be concerned about world opinion when we fight wars. My main objection is we do not fight wars as vigorously as we should. Our rules of engagement handcuff our troops out of fear for collateral casualties among the civilians. The problem is our enemies do not fear us because we are too humanitarian.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Furthermore Mitt Romney qualifies as a Mexican citizen because his dad George was born there.
    http://historicaltextarchive.com/sectio ... id=93#T1C2
    According to this reasoning, Mexican anchor babies born in the USA are loyal to the USA rather than Mexico.

According to this reasoning, Mexican anchor babies born in the USA are loyal to the USA rather than Mexico.
    To the contrary anchor babies, like Mitt's father being born in Mexico, qualify as being Mexican citizens! Why do you think their recent Presidents (Mexico) are always saying Mexicans everywhere are Mexicans first and also their Presidents visit here to talk to their citizens in spanish to make sure they maintain their loyalty!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    To the contrary anchor babies, like Mitt's father being born in Mexico, qualify as being Mexican citizens! Why do you think their recent Presidents (Mexico) are always saying Mexicans everywhere are Mexicans first and also their Presidents visit here to talk to their citizens in spanish to make sure they maintain their loyalty!
    So what? Loyalty to a nation has more to do with one's ancestry than the place of their birth. And what were the circumstances of George Romney's birth in Mexico and how long did he live there? Not that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    So what? Loyalty to a nation has more to do with one's ancestry than the place of their birth. And what were the circumstances of George Romney's birth in Mexico and how long did he live there? Not that it matters.
    With the way Mitt Romney flip flops on issues who is to say that he doesn't believe he is Mexican first!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast