Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People say they don't like the fact that our reps listen to special interests and lobbiests. RP doesn't even allow them in his offices. He wants to get government out of your life. He has a good health care plan and knows about the economy. He will be good on immigration and he will be honest with the American people. If you don't agree with something he wants to do, he is consitutialist enough to do the will of the people. He wants to get rid of the IRS and replace it with nothing. He want to get out of the UN because they try to control us too much. He will not allow the North American Union to go forward. He doesn't belive in mandatory mental health examines and madnatory vacinations. He will let you handle your own health care. The government is only responsible for foreign affairs and to protect our borders. The states handle everything else. He believes that you should be able to home school your children if you so desire. You can manage your life the way you want. The terrorists told us that the reason they attacted us is becasue of our interferecne in their countries. We need to get out. No matter when we leave, there is going to be reprocusions. We have built an embassy bigger than the Vatican so that means we are figuring on staying there for ever just like we do everywhere else we go. If we brought most of our troops home from all over the world, we could save 3 billion dollars a year, if not more and that could go along way to paying off our debt. He would allow drilling in our own country so that we are not dependent on foreign countries that don't like us and are trying to destroy us. So, in my humble opinion, whatever else you don't like about him, is far out weighed by what he stands for.

MW
    Dianne wrote:

I want to see them (GOP) lose bigggggggggggggggggggggggg.

If the GOP loses big, than so do we! Have you forgotten that the liberal agenda includes amnesty? Don't vote a straight ticket, but do vote for the Republicans that stand strong against amnesty. IMHO, wanting to see the GOP lose big is not very sensible because in large part it is the GOP that has kept us from an amnesty over the last two years.

Unfortunately, most Americans are lazy and uninformed and will vote a straight ticket, whether it be Democrat or Republican. That's a mistake (IMO). The best thing you can do for your country is vote for the individual, not the party. It just so happens, if border security and immigration are your biggest issues, you'll mostly be voting Republican.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dianne wrote:

If the GOP loses big, than so do we! Have you forgotten that the liberal agenda includes amnesty? Don't vote a straight ticket, but do vote for the Republicans that stand strong against amnesty. IMHO, wanting to see the GOP lose big is not very sensible because in large part it is the GOP that has kept us from an amnesty over the last two years.

Unfortunately, most Americans are lazy and uninformed and will vote a straight ticket, whether it be Democrat or Republican. That's a mistake (IMO). The best thing you can do for your country is vote for the individual, not the party. It just so happens, if border security and immigration are your biggest issues, you'll mostly be voting Republican.
    Ditto, and so right on!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by 5
    They are.
    The votes are not being counted.
    You don't actually think that elections are honest do you?
    I have to wonder. Not because Ron Paul lost...I can live with that...but because McCain won. As i said in another thread, I just don't get i Nobody was excited about turning out for McCain.
    Name recognition. I have a large immediate family and the only sibling who voted for McCain was probably dropped on her head as a baby. She looked down on the ballot and John McCain's name was the only one she recognized...His candidacy is the result of an uninformed public. (I hold government schools primarily to blame.)

MW, thanks for clearly stating something that should be obvious to all.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dianne wrote:

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I'll never vote for either of the two puppets. Write in for Ron Paul will have to be my vote. As far as others, I think that people are still convinced that we should FINISH the war in Iraq, and others want to feel good about themselves and vote for our FIRST BLACK president. Most of our population are not that informed including myself, although I've come a long way.
    If they vote for Obama they won't be voting for our first ' black ' president, because he is not black ,he is just as white as he is black .

I hate to break it to yall, but this is not 1776 .It is 2008 and the world is full of long range missels .

We cannot afford to give up our bases in allied nations .

I always thought Ron Paul was a good man. But too many hate groups are funding him and they will exspect favors .

He also blames us for all the evil done around the world. I agree we do our share, but no more than the others .

No other nation that I know of condems itself like we do.

He will make the whole middle east very happy . And help the muslims accomplish what they tried to do with the Otterman Empire,imo.

I won't vote for any of them ,no more lessor of many evils for us.

Citizen, I clearly remember in his first Presidential debate that RP held a strong position as an isolationist. It is crystal clear in my mind and at the time I thought that he was quite naive about this.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Emanon......

You are expressing the same brainwashed propaganda that has been breed into the American public. Ron Paul has never nor ever promoted isolationism -

Sorry, but he was very clear on this during every debate.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I'll never vote for either of the two puppets. Write in for Ron Paul will have to be my vote. As far as others, I think that people are still convinced that we should FINISH the war in Iraq, and others want to feel good about themselves and vote for our FIRST BLACK president. Most of our population are not that informed including myself, although I've come a long way.
    If they vote for Obama they won't be voting for our first ' black ' president, because he is not black ,he is just as white as he is black .
    That is true but try telling the masses that! Everyone talks about him as a black man! Sorry but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Citizen, I clearly remember in his first Presidential debate that RP held a strong position as an isolationist. It is crystal clear in my mind and at the time I thought that he was quite naive about this.
    What you heard isn't what he said, but that's not your fault. The media is perfectly content on interchanging non-interventionism with isolationism too. My 7th grade son even corrected his history teacher on the definition.

The debate format is certainly not the best place to understand a candidate, and the media isn't concerned about ensuring that viewers have actual facts.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast