Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But I promise all of you if McCain is elected, he will spin it that conservatives have given him a mandate and agree with his position on the war, immigration, etc. Doesn't everyone remember how he lied about public opinion stating 80% of Americans do want a clear path to citizenship for the illegals when he was trying to cram his bill down our throat?

I'm standing steadfast in sending a message that this republican and her family are no longer voting for the GOP lesser of evils.. The lesser of two evils is still evil. The GOP will never change until they start losing; and I want to see them lose bigggggggggggggggggggggggg. Then they will know their constituents are serious and want a true conservative candidate.

Conservatives will fight Obama all the way.....however, the majority will sleep through a McCain/Lieberman/Graham term.[/quote]

Wow.Thanks for all the response.My conclusion is that there is alot wrong here.USA_born,I think hit it.God what has this Country become.

Abraham Lincoln was the underdog.Hope something miraculous comes aboot.And we the people can regain control.

God Bless Folks....Rob
    I..

Zeezil just posted this on another thread, great timing !!! Our future presidente:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-118333.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Katie Courick explained very well that now the news media is corporate owned; they as reporters are forced to censor certain people and certain events. When she was at ABC or NBC, can't remember which; she was instructed by her station executives not to delve into Bush's fake excuses for going to war. Recently a few of the news reporters mentioned the same was done with Ron Paul.

Can you elaborate on this? Where did you hear this, or read it?

Dr. Paul is vehemtly against the NAU and other soveveignty stealing laws etc... But yeah. The media is completely controlled, but I am wondering where you have knowledge of what you posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    They are.
    The votes are not being counted.
    You don't actually think that elections are honest do you?
    I have to wonder. Not because Ron Paul lost...I can live with that...but because McCain won. As i said in another thread, I just don't get i Nobody was excited about turning out for McCain.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    In short, people do not believe Ron Paul has any chance of winning. His campaign does not have the momentum or chance of winning that Perot had.

W
    hmm. This is very wrong. Ron Paul had tremendous momentum. SO much so he broke numerous one day fundraising records.

The momentum was stopped by the shenannigans in NH and various other opening states (voting), in addition to the media completely controlling the outcome. Many of you probably don't know this, but search youtube - some sections of Ron Paul's replies were edited out on the rebroadcasts, of the debates. Think about it.

I think people are upset with his desire for the U.S. to become isolationist.

I'll never vote for either of the two puppets. Write in for Ron Paul will have to be my vote. As far as others, I think that people are still convinced that we should FINISH the war in Iraq, and others want to feel good about themselves and vote for our FIRST BLACK president. Most of our population are not that informed including myself, although I've come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I think people are upset with his desire for the U.S. to become isolationist.
    You are expressing the same brainwashed propaganda that has been breed into the American public. Ron Paul has never nor ever promoted isolationism - that is just a NAU and it globalistic supporters way of scaring the american public into seeing Ron Paul that way. Ron Paul advocates everything that isn't isolationism - read up on him and you'd know this. Our empire building and unjust wars (yes, iraq is completely unjust and trumped up for the ol' cronies) is creating isolationism and selective trade agreements which hinder and corrupt big business.

Not promoting empire building and useless wars is not isolationism, as an fyi.

Emanon......

You are expressing the same brainwashed propaganda that has been breed into the American public. Ron Paul has never nor ever promoted isolationism -

Sorry, but he was very clear on this during every debate.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast