Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is obviously a Ron Paul advertisement. IF and I say IF this guy knows anything about scripture and right wing Christianity, he would know that Ron Paul's stance on Israel is counter the Bible. Genesis clearing states that "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Ron Paul is on the edge of cursing Israel and I don't trust him.

As far as saying Paul is the only candidate you can trust is beyond the pale. Tancredo and Hunter are trust worthy. Tancredo hasn't been banned from coming to the Whitehouse for nothing. Hunter constantly is right letters to get Ramos and Campean released.

This is a unbalanced article. I agree with many things in it but I don't agree with his bottom line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    They know that Christians have short memories and are desperate to be accepted at the king's table (largely a result of the church-growth movement and mega-church mentality).
    Speak for your self Bud

[quote:2ajjbggh]The last time I counted, President Bush had nearly 200 members of the CFR in his administration
    [quote:2ajjbggh]Christian Coalition, which at one time numbered in the hundreds of thousands, had nearly 200 members in any one administration?

This guy has no Idea what he is talking about...

Pastor Chuck Baldwin on behalf of Ron Paul

http://onemansthoughts.wordpress.com

But its clearer just why ....[/quote:2ajjbggh]

SORRY TO TELL YOU NEED TO READ MORE IN ORDER TO LEARN WHAT IS GOING ON.
    THINGS ARE VERY COMPLEX AND PRAYER ONLY WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.[/quote:2ajjbggh]

No, what i need to do is what I am doing
    No mater how complex things are PRAYER will SOLVE the problems People are looking for the Answers in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    They know that Christians have short memories and are desperate to be accepted at the king's table (largely a result of the church-growth movement and mega-church mentality).
    Speak for your self Bud

[quote:2d06p360]The last time I counted, President Bush had nearly 200 members of the CFR in his administration
    [quote:2d06p360]Christian Coalition, which at one time numbered in the hundreds of thousands, had nearly 200 members in any one administration?

This guy has no Idea what he is talking about...

[quote:2d06p360]
    Pastor Chuck Baldwin on behalf of Ron Paul

http://onemansthoughts.wordpress.com

But its clearer just why ....[/quote:2d06p360]

SORRY TO TELL YOU NEED TO READ MORE IN ORDER TO LEARN WHAT IS GOING ON.
    THINGS ARE VERY COMPLEX AND PRAYER ONLY WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.[/quote:2d06p360]

No, what i need to do is what I am doing
    No mater how complex things are PRAYER will SOLVE the problems People are looking for the Answers in the wrong place[/quote:2d06p360]

I agree Great. Proverbs 21:1 says it all. HE turns the hearts of the kings like channels of water in HIS hands.

No I do believe he turns our hearts to make our feet and hands do what is needed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Genesis clearing states that "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Ron Paul is on the edge of cursing Israel and I don't trust him.
    Can you explain or prove this in some way besides hearsay?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Genesis clearing states that "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Ron Paul is on the edge of cursing Israel and I don't trust him.
    Can you explain or prove this in some way besides hearsay?
    Sure! If you have a Bible handy go to Genesis 12:1-3

Chapter 12

Promises to Abram

1 Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house, To a land that I will show you.

2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Gen 12:1-3 (NKJV)

This is the promise made to Abram who's name was later changed to Abraham. Sarai his wife who's name was later changed Sarah become the mother of Isaac. This was the beginning of the families and nation known as Israel.

And what does that have to do with Ron Paul?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

He believes we should NOT back Israel. That we should leave them to themselves and their own security. That would be a huge mistake on our part. He speaks for himself better than I have in a quick post but if you watch him in debates and statements he makes, he's downright scary in this department IMHO.

This is going to get me in trouble, but here goes.

Why does anyone take religious leaders directions on who deserves their vote?

A religious leader's job is to help their people understand what their God expects of them according to the directives of their religion. Divining who to vote for is well outside their job description or ability.

Actually, in all of my years in churches with top notched teachers and in any theological school I've attended, NOT ONE has ever told me or the congregation that I sat in how to vote.

That may happen out there but I've been in several and have never had that happen. In fact, when one Pastor/Teacher was asked about it, he said, "use your brains, you know what scripture says about certain issues or infers on certain issues you don't need me to tell you how to vote."

I do believe however that any American no matter their job has a right and perhaps even a duty to speak their mind, even as we do here on ALIPAC.

I think Gogo and Great A. are on the wrong direction, instead of fighting to take our country back , they should be praying for the invaders to go home.
    My rule is help yourself then God will help you .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast